Fright Nights 2016

Graw

9 minutes ago, jonny9403 said:

I am going to Fright nights on opening night this year. Soooo I am thinking of doing a live blog with maze reviews and an audio walk through for each of the mazes. :) 

When I go on the Sat 15th October I will be going to vlog for my youtube channel, and try and record on rides with my go pro and I was gonna do a voice recording too lol we have same ideas :D

Source? [emoji4]

*puts mod hat on*:  Also a friendly reminder to all members that if photos are not your's, a source / credit should be given, and permission to post on the forums should be gotten prior to posting. 

Ah apologies, have corrected my post now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, jonny9403 said:

I am going to Fright nights on opening night this year. Soooo I am thinking of doing a live blog with maze reviews and an audio walk through for each of the mazes. :) 

Yes please, put a link on this forum for the blog!!!

2 hours ago, jessica2 said:

good to know! if I get big top and platform (night) done at a minimum, I will be happy. I got some great scares in cabin last time, but the two newer ones (to me) are a priority. Unfortunately my friend says he won't go in saw as he found it too loud and uncomfortable, lets hope he prefers the other mazes.....haha. Otherwise if anyone's going Saturday and would like a maze buddy let me know :lol:

theming looks cool if that's legit!

I have decided to attend on Saturday aswell but nobody is coming with me??, if your offer for a maze buddy was serious then hit me up, my uncle is working in saw this year too so if he sees me he won't go easy lol

10 minutes ago, Callum_ said:

Most likely, Like who saw KATIE HORROR HOPKINS last year, cause

I didnt and I also did containment, as the actor KATIE HORROR HOPKINS

was suppose to be in Containment, I believe.

Yeah that was more of a stunt for them! I believe she was at media preview to try to create more drama. IMG_8440.JPG 

Rick Genest is reasonably popular within pop culture (Born This Way video, iconic fashion model and used within media makeup) so having him as a permanent feature throughout the event would bring more attention to him and could make it unsafe! Although I wouldn't complain if he was there :) 

On 04/10/2016 at 0:19 AM, jessica2 said:

video made by yahoo showing the train (especially around 10min 30 mark ish) and actors doing their thing. I wonder if they'll go for that makeup in the maze. Still the acting was good I thought although the first girl just sounded like she needed a strepsil...

"So how did you choose your zombies?"

,,,,,Straight out of Strodes College!

haha :lol: early reviews/thoughts I've read from I think Thorpe park central on facebook say they were impressed with the big top and P15 :) though there was mention of a 'wet surprise' on P15 which worries me slightly....

Sorry for asking again but does anyone know if you can buy single maze fast track, I'm guessing not and its 5 mazes for £30 only? Also does maze fast track typically sell out this early into the fright night season? Was going to buy it on the day (this Saturday) depending on queues.

19 hours ago, Callum_ said:

and try and record on rides with my go pro

You must make sure you have express written permission from the park before recording footage on rides, and that a full risk assessment has been carried out prior to your visit.

Or maybe just don't film POVs, because there arent already millions of those on the internet. 

Just FYI

More info here: https://www.thorpepark.com/press/filming-photography/

32 minutes ago, StevenVig said:

You must make sure you have express written permission from the park before recording footage on rides, and that a full risk assessment has been carried out prior to your visit.

Or maybe just don't film POVs, because there arent already millions of those on the internet. 

Just FYI

More info here: https://www.thorpepark.com/press/filming-photography/

Yes, I know I have contacted the parks press. But I'm still considering to bring my camera or not even if I get permission to do so, I may not Idk yet and you do have a point with there is so many tbh.

Thanks that's good to know, you don't get any discount booking all 5 either they are still £6 each so maybe we'll just book a couple to save time and get it all done. Not sure what to expect for queue times exactly (first Saturday), maybe around an hour per maze, 1.5 for big top/P15? Hmm! I remember BWP was nearly 2 hours my last trip which is why we didn't bother...

Let us know if you experience this 'wet' aspect in P15 haha.

40 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Tonight is the media preview event!

I also saw they've invited several 'celebrities' tonight too (in the daily mail sense) I.e. people from love island, ex on the beach, x factor, Ibiza weekender lol. Enjoy!

That queue times website put the queues at 135 minutes for the mazes a few minutes back, I'm guessing its wrong haha, its now just saying closed. P15 is missing too.

https://queue-times.com/parks/2/queue_times

2 hours ago, Callum_ said:

Yes, I know I have contacted the parks press. But I'm still considering to bring my camera or not even if I get permission to do so, I may not Idk yet and you do have a point with there is so many tbh.

Just remember that you risk the safety of other guests by recording without permission. Your device might fall and knock someone out, just bear that in mind. 

• Marc unpinned this topic