Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon

Marc

10 minutes ago, Marc said:

Ghost Train will open from today at 11 to all for Technical Rehearsals and all going well will continue over the weekend :) 

If your lucky enough to get on please remember not to spoil the secrets for others!! 

I'm so happy! I hope I get on this Monday or Tuesday. I had just accepted It probably wouldn't be open!

Fingers crossed all goes well! 

21 minutes ago, Nick Hutson said:

You've obviously never been to the first day of any major rides! :)    Americans do it best.... 

Gringotts got 6 hours... Frozen had 5 hours... 

Those however were official opening days (much like Klugheim yesterday), not a 'wait and hope it opens' day... Even Taron didn't reach that long yesterday (75 mins most of it, opened 90 minutes after park opening)...

There's a massive difference between waiting that length of time knowing the ride is open, rather than waiting there in the hope that you get a technical rehearsal...

Just now, Benin said:

Those however were official opening days (much like Klugheim yesterday), not a 'wait and hope it opens' day... Even Taron didn't reach that long yesterday (75 mins most of it, opened 90 minutes after park opening)...

There's a massive difference between waiting that length of time knowing the ride is open, rather than waiting there in the hope that you get a technical rehearsal...

You would've loved it at Universal just before Kong softs started, geeks waiting alllll day in the rain and it didn't even open! :lol:

I think on the day Smiler first did a soft openining we were queuing down the path to X-sector for something like three hours in the sun, with the staff constantly telling us it wasn't going to open. Eventually we saw some trains go round and everyone cheered, then a bunch of people in suits went round, then we finally got let in. Got horribly sunburnt but it's really exciting, not like the atmosphere of a normal queue.

• JoshC. unpinned this topic
  • JoshC. pinned this topic