Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon

Marc

I wish I could be around for the storm on Monday, but open plan office now prevents me from doing so...

I hope they're going to announce exactly what the attraction comprises of... Not just a name and theme... I don't think this place can handle much more speculation...

That is the main benefit of working from home my friend, this laptop IS my office, and my wife is my secretary, I highly recommend both.

I doubt they will announce much, I think it will be just a name and theme.

So I went to renew my annual pass today and they were giving away free pop badges with every pass (got one with my standard and saw a family buying premiums getting one each)... Got told they were limited edition so are they just there for the duration of the sale? Or until the ride opens...?

IMG_20160116_183014_zps4t7iszxu.jpg

Looks good! I wonder how many they've made...

Some peoples comments on thorpes insta. The think it's a maze or a rollercoaster, bless. Glad a tpm member corrected them so I didn't have to get my hands dirty.

Almost like people don't want a dark ride/experience

It would be easy to conclude that it's a maze, what with Thorpe's eternal love of mazes. A maze would suit anything that Derren could come up with, especially the "re-rideability" of the attraction. But we know that it's a major investment, so it certainly won't be a maze.

Whatever the attraction is, it's bound to be quite trippy, thrilling. There are no tracks, but there has to be a way of moving around the building that presumably is more sophisticated (more expensive) than using your legs. Has anything actually gone inside the building yet? I like how they chose a specific brick, with those dark speckles. Clearly there's some thought behind it.

• JoshC. unpinned this topic
  • JoshC. pinned this topic