Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon

Marc

Ripper street covered the famous whitechapel Train crash a couple years back.

I think the crash was around 1884 and was on a bridge.

Victorian Era, Clearly something to do with a steam train, the project is codenamed whitechapel, just can't work out where Automatons fit into the train crash.

Purely speculating and we may find out more tomorrow, but it points that way for a theme ...... plus automatons. - Immersive tunnel anyone? - lol

Ripper street covered the famous whitechapel Train crash a couple years back.

I think the crash was around 1884 and was on a bridge.

Victorian Era, Clearly something to do with a steam train, the project is codenamed whitechapel, just can't work out where Automatons fit into the train crash.

Purely speculating and we may find out more tomorrow, but it points that way for a theme ...... plus automatons. - Immersive tunnel anyone? - lol

The Automatons caused the train to crash???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also came across this article, haven't seen it posted already: http://www.alva.org.uk/details.cfm?p=413&codeid=320805

Ha just found that too, sounds awesome if you ask me! Still leaves a lot to the imagination, but gives us a rough idea of what it could be. Can imagine it will leave some people disappointed as it sounds rather scare attraction-esque to me, but I am totally up for it! Hopefully Thorpe can pull this one off! If they're using HTC Vive we should be in for one hell of a treat, they're apparently the best VR headsets out there and won't make people sick. 

"Moreton revealed that virtual reality would be one of the elements used to create the illusions, using an HTC Vive headset within the train. He was keen to stress however that the attraction is not a VR experience."

Urgh!

Upon entering the 2,300sq m (25,000sq ft) warehouse encompassing the ride, guests will encounter a large disused Victorian warehouse, which in its centre will have a 20 metre (65 foot) -long, seven tonne Victorian train carriage suspended in mid air by iron chains. 

Wonder where they will get a train carriage from?  :lol:

"One of the attraction’s key elements, is that each rider will have a unique experience. On the 10-15 minute ride, there are 12 possible journeys to get to two alternate endings. Dependant on choices made, each individual rider will encounter a different path as they go through the experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different routes hopefully means high throughput

• JoshC. unpinned this topic
  • JoshC. pinned this topic