Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon

Marc

Just to add, the email also said the following message:

"Due to the limited number we are only offering these to you as you have registered your interest and are the first on the list. These will not be released for general sale for the time and will be held for those of you who wish to purchase one."

It also said they can be held by the park in the Ghost Train Shop for up to 2 weeks ready for you to collect and purchase. Hopefully that will be it time for when the ride actually opens!

:)

I'm desperate to buy a levitating train! I just don't have £50 lying around to buy one.

What does look promising, is that it says that they will not be release for general sale 'for the time'. Hopefully this is hinting at the trains going on sale eventually to everyone, but they want to keep it limited edition for the time being!

I am very interested in the train and would most likely buy one. However, the last time I visited Thorpe was on the friends and family day and the shop wasn't open, so I couldn't register my interest. If thorpe allowed people to register their interest online, I would. It would be a bonus if they were able to post the levitating trains as well as I am not sure whether I would be able to visit thorpe during the rest of this year. 

You could register your interest via Facebook messaging and email (like I did). It's only those who registered early on at the moment as they only have part of the order. Those further on the list will either receive emails if these trains aren't claimed or more come in. :)

Patience is a virtue, wait and you will be rewarded! ;)

37 minutes ago, mah boi said:

I am very interested in the train and would most likely buy one. However, the last time I visited Thorpe was on the friends and family day and the shop wasn't open, so I couldn't register my interest. If thorpe allowed people to register their interest online, I would. It would be a bonus if they were able to post the levitating trains as well as I am not sure whether I would be able to visit thorpe during the rest of this year. 

I just emailed Guest Services and they have added me to the list. 

• JoshC. unpinned this topic
  • JoshC. pinned this topic