Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon

Marc

26 minutes ago, Project LC said:

Would not surprise me if they are using Intel stock coolers. I get the impression HTC gave them pc requirements and that's what Merlin went out and bought but of course HTC wouldn't have mentioned cooling.

I doubt "Merlin" would have got involved in smaller details like that TBF - it would of been Simworx / Figment etc who would of spec'ed up any equipment needed and for them to work out how it works. 

Sure the trains get warm but ive been in much warmer server rooms! 

11 minutes ago, StevenVig said:

Wouldn't it be funny if this attraction is closed on the second AP Night, which has been devised specifically for this attraction! :lol:

None of the marketing for the 2nd AP Night mentions DBGT so they have got that covered!

9 minutes ago, Roodie said:

The way I'm reading that is due to the closure of DBGT on the first night, they are going to give you a second night.  I don't see where they are saying it is specifically for DBGT.  I just guess there are many ways to read the same information.

Thats how I read it too.. DBGT is also not mentioned on any of the emails / info regarding the new event.

That said fingers crossed its open by then.. 

4 hours ago, MilesK said:

Glad to know it's finally back open to the public!

I do wonder how much of it they've actually fixed and improved though..

I was lucky to go on it today. I didn't notice any specific changes. Though I'm guessing the aim was to make it more reliable. Would be good if some different endings were introduced.

• JoshC. unpinned this topic
  • JoshC. pinned this topic