Marc

Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon

Cracking queue on this as always despite everything else is walk on. Queue advertised as 20. Been here 40 and stuck at the door after batching for a good 15 mins. During our queue time they've announced the queue as 20, 30, 40, 60 and 70 minutes. Standard.

On 8/31/2018 at 9:42 PM, homer22422 said:

I sadly have to agree with this due to my horrific experience...

Wish Merlin would try to amend these faults as it is getting quite ridiculous now 

#RideToo

Yes I believe so. Plus points of today was 2 trains on Stealth, Swarm, Nemesis Inferno and Colossus for most of the day, very unlike Thorpe!

However, there was no Neagen on Living Nightmare, no chainsaw ending on Dead Creek, no chainsaw in Saw, no seance on Platform 15 and no opening of Fanta sPoooKy thing. 

Will not be returning for at least 37 hours.

5 hours ago, MattyMoo said:

Just completed the ride. Fake gift shop ending was skipped though! Pathetic.

Same for me on Sunday, after a 10 min delay waiting on the train ...

There was also no actors in the middle scene? This was the first time I've done it this year, is this normal now? 

Middle section had no actors, just a staff member telling us to get back on the train after we'd watched the projector of the Demon on the wall...

No idea what was going on with DBGTROTD today in terms of the queue times to be honest - and we seemed to be waiting to enter the preshow for SO long, and it wasn't as if there was fast-trackers jumping in front.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:32 PM, MattyMoo said:

Cracking queue on this as always despite everything else is walk on. Queue advertised as 20. Been here 40 and stuck at the door after batching for a good 15 mins. During our queue time they've announced the queue as 20, 30, 40, 60 and 70 minutes. Standard.

I bet Merlin/Thorpe are kicking themselves now since they are the ones that claimed that the fake train section (Middle Section) was the main reason that the ride was breaking down all of the time...