Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon

Marc

Just thrown this in to some video editing software and there's nothing hidden in there.. The flashes are just that and nothing subliminal... the image of the bloke is static (he doesn't move) and playing it backwards kinda sounds like a station platform.. That's about it...

The only interesting bit I found was an orb to the top of one of the images when the guy is there but I think that's lens-flare more than anything noteworthy..

Look at the window to the right of the left light (directly above where the man is standing in the last frame), someone/something walks up to the window and looks about etc. I think the man (The Observer) is a red herring, his timecode is about a minute before the main video chronologically.

Also, in the video when the unknown person/ghost/whatever it may be appears on the screen the digital clock moves backwards to a previous time (e.g. Say the time is 10-30. When he appears on the screen for the split second the time goes back to 10-28 (or something along those lines)).

Time Travel possibly?

• JoshC. unpinned this topic
  • JoshC. pinned this topic