Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon

Marc

That makes it sound actor heavy :(

As Benin says, rehearsal will more just mean 'preview, but with the possibility that there could be some teething troubles'.  They've used that phrasing in the past on Friend and Family days for staff too, for example.

Also, as a general comment, I don't think actors have actually been confirmed for this, have they?  There's live action involved, but does that necessarily mean actors?  Could just be themed ride hosts, or refer to how people actively participate during the attraction? 

---

As for the AP Rehearsal, Thorpe have said it will be during the day.  The park will be open as normal, but Ghost Train is open to any AP holders who book a ticket in advance, with the booking system being available closer to the time.

Edited by JoshC.

As for the AP Rehearsal, Thorpe have said it will be during the day. The park will be open as normal, but Ghost Train is open to any AP holders who book a ticket in advance, with the booking system being available closer to the time.

So much for going in the evening then [emoji58]. Gonna need to delay my trip until probably Sunday 8th now.

In regards to actors being involved, I highly doubt that there will be many in the attraction. I think it will rely more on the screens and VR. Actors will be involved though, as previously stated (the grand illusion, live action line in the trailer)

• JoshC. unpinned this topic
  • JoshC. pinned this topic