The 2016 Thread

JoshC.

Went to it today. Very nice ice cream but definitely a premium price for it. Staff in there were a bit...lacking in customer service skills as well, for lack of a better phrasing.

Definitely email Thorpe about that. I had similar situation last year with Fin's at the start of season, ended up having a good email conversation with the manager and they sorted it all out!

• 2 weeks later...

It's still there and fully available. They've even added Coke Vanilla and Cherry Coke now. :)

Ahh right, thank you [emoji106]

It's just I've had bad experiences with it (by that meaning I put my money in, didn't get the coke and didn't get the money back. And not forgetting the 3 most recent times I've tried and every machine was sold out).

Ahh right, thank you [emoji106]

It's just I've had bad experiences with it (by that meaning I put my money in, didn't get the coke and didn't get the money back. And not forgetting the 3 most recent times I've tried and every machine was sold out).

If that does ever happen (with any drink machine), you should always try and head to The Megastore and mention it.  Then you'll either get a refund or the drink you were trying to get, and they can get someone to fix it. :)

If that does ever happen (with any drink machine), you should always try and head to The Megastore and mention it. Then you'll either get a refund or the drink you were trying to get, and they can get someone to fix it. :)

I shall bear that in mind if that ever happens again :)

Thanks for letting me know!

Quick Question: Is that Super-Freeze Coke outlet that's (for some reason) always sold out still there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and the music is so loud and annoying you can hear it from Tidal Wave.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Is there something I'm missing with Nitrogenie, or is it just overpriced Ice Cream. Because that is what it tasted like.

I get the fact its made using Nitrogen and stuff, but its really not that impressive for the price. I had an Oreo Nitrogenie, and the Oreo McFlurries taste better :P

Is there something I'm missing with Nitrogenie, or is it just overpriced Ice Cream. Because that is what it tasted like.

I get the fact its made using Nitrogen and stuff, but its really not that impressive for the price. I had an Oreo Nitrogenie, and the Oreo McFlurries taste better :P

It's basically overpriced ice cream. The only reason it's so expensive is the nitrogen. I still feel obliged to give it a try however £4.25 for an ice cream is pretty ridiculous.

The thing with Nitrogenie, in theory, is that they use 'real' ingredients and they use the nitrogen to freeze the ice cream mix super fast, thus creating a flavoursome, super smooth ice cream.

I've had Lemon Meringue, where the lemon ice cream tasted like proper lemons, which had a freshly made meringue on top and Triple Chocolate Brownie, which has real brownies in it. Totally different to any ice cream you could get anywhere else.

I agree it's a premium price, but then again, it should be because it's a premium product. Though to hear people aren't finding that it tastes like a premium product is a shame. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • Marc unpinned this topic