TPMs Resident DJ 2015/16

pluk

CHEESY TUESDAY - Something you love, but maybe you shouldn't

Need I say more?

There is nothing whatsover wrong with this selection, awesome pop song and video.

Going to see Vanessa Carlton in a few weeks actually in London (Yep, she's still going!)

EDIT to also say - Robyn - Dancing On My Own - choooon <3 Seen Robyn a couple of times live too, once in a v. small music venue on Tottenham Court Road that's now been demolished to make way for CrossRail :\

Oops, think I've been the worst at falling behind  :pardon:  Sorry, been a busy week!

THUMPING THURSDAY!

Different kind of thumping, but will always get me dancing

FILM FRIDAY!

Love this film, and this soundtrack is amazing   :wub:

SUPER SATURDAY!

Don't know what it is about this song, but yeah :D

SECRET SUNDAY!

Don't think anyone will know this as it's a tiny little band but my dad used to work with the bass player and I think they're amazing  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

well, I&#39;m late. lets go anyway:

MELLOW MONDAY:

a great, chill track from my favourite album from one of my favourite bands. totally different to most of their other stuff but their newest album is pretty similair with the shoegazey influence. such a good song

CHEESY TUESDAY:

the whole trance section of this song (well the whole album really) is really cheesy and cringey compared to the rest of the bands stuff..but honestly, what a tune.

WHATEVER WEDNESDAY:

another one of my fav bands. theyre pretty hard to get into but I feel like this song is a great introduction to them whilst also not shying away from their heavy side. so yeah this

THUMPING THURSDAY:

definitely not a typical dance track but I find this band impossible not to move to whilst I&#39;m listening to them, so groovy. theyre insane live too

(so..yeah I think thats all ive missed so far. ill post the rest as the week goes along.

I&#39;m excited lmao, I love sharing my music taste)

I&#39;m late again but whatever, ill carry on.

FILM FRIDAY:

not from a film, but a tv show, bojack horseman (which is brilliant btw). didnt really know what to put for this but it was an excuse to post another death grips song lmao. absolute banger this one

SUPER SATURDAY:

this song always makes me feel happy as **** and idk why. also pinkerton is the greatest album of all time

and finally, SECRET SUNDAY:

ive been waiting for this one. higher power are a relatively unkown hardcore band (however theyre getting pretty popular within the scene) from the uk who are ****ing amazing and deserve all your attention. they literally have like 8 songs out and theyre already one of my favourite bands. so good

yeah thats it. really jumbled I feel but yeah I&#39;m just glad to share the music I enjoy. this thread is great

Cheesy Tuesday

Sure, Devin Townsend is the mastermind before the character in my avatar, but he isn't afraid to write a cheesy song. His last album under the Devin Townsend Project moniker contains a whole disc full of cheese, whether it be heavy, poppy or electronic. Love this track, but always find it embarrassing to love. 

Cheesy Tuesday

Sure, Devin Townsend is the mastermind before the character in my avatar, but he isn't afraid to write a cheesy song. His last album under the Devin Townsend Project moniker contains a whole disc full of cheese, whether it be heavy, poppy or electronic. Love this track, but always find it embarrassing to love.

It's got Thorpes logo on it

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Super Saturday

Went to see Muse didn't I, and they finally played this masterpiece

Secret Sunday

A mate's band from back home in Suffolk, they had a track played on BBC Radio 2 yesterday (not this track though).

Also if anyone wants to hear a vaporwave version of this track I've made https://soundcloud.com/err0rmusic/reno-rome-senses-erro-r-remix