P J

Thorpe Park Opening Trip 19th March 2016

What Day/s can you attend Thorpe Park?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What date/s can you attend Thorpe Park?

• Saturday 12th March 2016
    • Sunday 13th March 2016
    • Saturday 19th March 2016
    • Sunday 20th March 2016
    • Saturday 26th March 2016
    • Sunday 27th March 2016

I don't think I will be able to make this meet as it's the day after I come back from Cumbria, also I think I might be working, if so I sure I will see you guys around :)

I have a feeling something big and upcoming won't be open during this meet (due to what's been said).

If it is,I'll reenact Thriller.

The reason why I can't explain this big thing is due to one of the team members wanting nothing to do with this 'big thing' til they've experienced it and if I spoil anything, they might ban me ;):P

Of all the excuses! :P

Surely at a Theme Park you'll be walking a lot of that in the day anyway - that's no excuse ;)

Well it's either that, or I'll be running national atc cross country (which I somehow managed to qualify as a reserve for last week...) on the Saturday and then walking the remaining 28 miles on the Sunday :D

I won't be attending in afraid, I will be walking 50 miles that weekend :D

Ohhh, I thought you meant you would be at Alton Towers instead, wandering around trying to find a ride that's actually open..  :rolleyes:

Ohhh, I thought you meant you would be at Alton Towers instead, wandering around trying to find a ride that's actually open.. :rolleyes:

That's going to be the Monday through Wednesday probably if Towers ever announce when Smiler is opening. Although if that's open we won't get a chance to do much wandering...

Well, I will be one of the volunteers at work taking calls for Sport Relief the night before, until 23:00! :D:o But with me being such an extreme night owl, it's not like I'll be going to sleep any later than usual :P

(We still need a few more volunteers, so if anyone is interested, drop me a message!)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.