Your Plans for 2016

Just realised I didn't actually contribute to this thread.  Whoops.

UK stuff:

Aside from the Merlin 4, Paultons should almost definitely happen.  Might be able to do Blackpool, Dreamland and maybe a couple of little places elsewhere.

Europe stuff:

Walibi Holland, Phantasialand, Plopsaland and Efteling are high up on the list.  Moviepark Germany, Europa, Liseberg, Hansa and Heide are also on the radar, but seems unlikely at the moment.  Maybe a few smaller places depending on travel arrangements.  

So not as much new stuff for me this year, but should still be relatively varied. :)

• 2 months later...

Now that 2016 has properly begun, my plans are much clearer. Chessington and Thorpe this week, Towers a week later.

Thorpe just after DBGT opening, Chessington and Towers in the following half-term.

Europa, Legoland, Chessington, Thorpe, Towers, Drayton and pretty much everything in the summer.

Oh, and Halloween. Can't forget that.

I'm doing Europa in May with this amazing lot!

Then Liseberg two weeks later for some Helix love (hopefully)

Followed by my first trip to Towers in two years to ride Galactica & possibly first trip to the water park. This is because I chose the worst weekend to go in 2015 due to the crash.

Should hopefully finally be doing Paultons in August too followed by Blavkpool in September.

I intend to visit Phantasia at some point too to ride Taron. Tayto park & Fabtasy Island may also be on the cards too.

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Matt Creek said:

Well it looks like Gullivers, Flambards and Blackgang Chine will be my flagship park visits for 2017 by the looks. Better start saving, 

Well, I know your jealous that I'm going to Twinlakes and Crealy's this year. I've been wanting to visit those parks for such a long time now. They really look incredible. 

8 minutes ago, CharlieN said:

Well, I know your jealous that I'm going to Twinlakes and Crealy's this year. I've been wanting to visit those parks for such a long time now. They really look incredible. 

Oh I'm outrageously jealous of you. And I hear some members are even able to visit Pleasure Island. Lucky them. What an amazing place that looks. 

This year in just over a week I will be going to Florida for the first time since I was 3 which is a milestone in my theme park life.

I will also definitely be doing many Thorpe Park trips and possibly 1 Chessington trip (I need to make my pass worth while).

During August there's a possibility I may be going to Alton Towers, but I think with some decent planning it will probably happen.

However, The second and biggest milestone (which depends on my GCSE results), this year, hopefully will be the one and only Six Flags Great Adventure. This trip only happens if I average all As at GCSE, I feel hopeful about this as the exams went very well.

Parks I've visited/will visit in 2016

Chessington (Lost count how many times and so many more to come) + Howloween at least once.

LEGOLAND x2 - Probably once or twice more + Brick or Treat 

Thorpe Park x1 - And I really want to go back more than once. 

Parks I will visit:

Alton Towers x2 for definite (in July on one trip)

Gullivers World (Matlock Bath)

Hopefully some more too

Here's my plans for 2016, I may add some small parks that are on route for more credits :P Hopefully hitting my 900th coaster at Kolmården next month ;)

March

Dreamland Margate

Pleasure Beach Great Yarmouth

Joyland

Pleasurewood Hills

Clacton Pier

April
Tayto Park

May

Safari Land

Nickelodeon Universe
Valleyfair