Chessington Empire Strikes Back Meet 16th April 2016

AJ

What Day/s can you attend Chessington?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What date/s can you attend Chessington?

• Saturday 2nd April 2016
    • Sunday 3rd April 2016
    • Saturday 16th April 2016
    • Sunday 17th April 2016
    • Saturday 23rd April 2016
    • Sunday 24th April 2016

Hey give Pete a break, there's over a week to go! He has to sort out who's doing what etc. All you guys have to do is pick a ruddy ride to be your empire yet I've had few responses!

Next Friday at 12pm I will be using an online randomiser to randomise the list into the order it'll be read out (so I'm not unfair at put certain people in certain places for tactics). After that time anyone to give me their ride, especially on the day will just get added to the list in a random position. This is to try and avoid another "it's unfair my ride is the first one people hear" etc. If it is, the computer made it that way or you didn't meet the deadline. Risk it at your own choice ;)

Still haven't managed to make a meet as of yet, despite being around years! Can 100% make this, please put me down as attending.

Can no longer make this sadly. A shame as I was really looking forward to the day. Have a good day and one day I shall finally make a meet! Guess I should never say 100% :/

Still haven't managed to make a meet as of yet, despite being around years! Can 100% make this, please put me down as attending.

Can no longer make this sadly due to an unfortunate family commitment. A shame as I was really looking forward to the day. Have a good day and one day I shall finally make a meet! Guess I should never say 100%

Short notice, but please may I be put down too? I've only just managed to organise the day off work for this Saturday due to being very busy.

This will be my first ever visit to an event like this, so I might be a little nervous when meeting everyone, but I'm sure it'll be great!

Anyone getting the train into Clapham Junction before changing for Chessington South? Would be helpful to meet some people at Clapham. :)

Yes, I'll be changing at Clapham in the early morning too for a train to Chessington South at around 9am, so I'll be sure to look out for you.

kinda gutted I didn't get to make this meet. been disgustingly ill today (it was self-inflicted) - hope y'all had fun anyways and peaj was on time...

I'm disgustingly upset you couldn't make it either as it has broken our traditional meet anniversary, which like the ride that started our friendship skyway is gone. Happy recovery though.

Anyway, that still didn't ruin a fantastic day. Chessington meets in the past have proved highly enjoyable and was great seeing familiar faces again amongst a few new ones. I had a short but successful domination in empires before becoming Peaj's first victim eventually resulting in Adam winning.

Creaky trip vlog on the way soon which could be my most flamboyant yet!

I'm hoping Matt remembers last year and the Mystery Mine empire I took.

I can pretty much remember the results of all my games in empire since the start.

2013/

Ride name Viper

Captured empires 0

Caught by Ethan's empire in the Vampire queue around 2pm

2014/

Ride/ Blue Fire

Captured empires 0

Caught by Ryan's empire in the Tomb Blaster queue around 12

2015/

Ride Mystery Mine

Captured empires 5

Caught by Eqouster's Empire in Dragon Fury's queue around 12

2016/

Ride El Diablo

Captured empires 3

Caught by Peaj at around 3pm in Vampire queue

Initial statistics there

I'd just like to say a massive thank you to everyone making Saturday such a great day! It was great fun meeting everyone who attended and for my first TPM meet-up, it certainly won't be the last! I wish I could've made the meal afterwards, but I had work the next day unfortunately. Sorry!

I know that some members who didn't have a DigiPass would like a copy of some on-ride photos which were taken, so here's all of the ones I've got. Feel free to use and keep them if you wish!

MyImage_1.jpg photo-2_1.jpg photo-4_1.jpg photo-3_1.jpg MyImage-4_1.jpg photo_1.jpg MyImage-3_1.jpg MyImage-2_2.jpg

Also, many thanks to Peaj for organising the trip. I look forward to the next one!

:D

What's more exciting than a couple of animatronic pandas on a decking stage? Well, the unofficial TPM Chessington 2016 hopefully!

If you wish to witness:

James giving an depth explanation in to Chessington's rides

Peaj Claim his first empire [resulting in me reacting the most dramatic since DLRP]

My ridiculous over excitement for an open rockless water ride

And more in perhaps the most flamboyant Vlog yet, this is the video for you!

He records... EVERYTHING

Pretty sure there were parts I didn't record.

This has to be the longest vlog that has ever been made!!

Longest standalone vlog potentially. I did make the Disney & Eftelling Vlogs several parts.

Other vloggers make longer vids btw. Most of TPW's standalone ones are over an hour long.

Yeah I told you, you weren't allowed to record the names being called out for empire cause you would cheat, sorry haha :P

They were for entertainment purposes only, so you can now remember who had what in 2016's Empires game.

Besides I lost anyway, which was bound to happen considering how many people want me to succeed.