• Saturday 28th May - Monday 30th May 2016
    • Saturday 27th August - Monday 29th August 2016
    • Another date in May 2016
    • Another date in June 2016
    • Another date in July 2016
    • Another date in August 2016

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all you maniacs :P

So you are still all updated on the going one of this trip - the initial group now have their flights and hotel booked. If you still want to come though please do not fret! We still have available beds in the hotel rooms that have been booked up and with the flight details I am about to give you - you can choose if you want to book the flights yourself or get me to do it on your behalf (or you may make your own arrangements as I know a couple might drive)

But if you need the details we fly out from gatwick to Basel on Friday 27th May at 14:25 and arrive at 17:00

The group flys back from Basel to gatwick on Monday 30th may at 21:40 arriving back at 22:10

For rose choosing seats and want to be with us we are on rows 12 and 13 :)

Looking forward to seeing you all there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just cancelled my trip to Europa. That video made me feel like I was there so I have no need to go. This meet might as well be changed to like Gullivers or somewhere else we haven't been to :)

Nah Flambards sounds better tbh.

Back on track!

Park hours have now been announced. The hours for when we will be visiting will be:

Saturday the 28th May 9am-8pm

Sunday the 29th May 9am-7:30pm

Monday the 30th May 9am-6pm

Some good park hours here. Another thing to remember is, these are minimal park closings which means if the park is busier on any selected days, they can expand park closing if there's need.

May be worth looking here if anyone going/planning to wants some advice on going.

https://towersstreet.com/talk/threads/park-hours.3774/

• 3 weeks later...

Any places still left on this trip? wanted to get to Europa for years!

Hey, We still have beds available it's just more the case that the prices may be slightly higher than originally quoted as it's nearer the date (eg flights) PM sent to you we can try and see if you can come :)

• 1 month later...

So a summary of what is happening this weekend is in one place rather than scrolling through our Facebook messenger group please see below (sorry to the rest of the forum not seeing all the exciting chat and organising of this event but due to the scale of it we needed to organise on a more flexible and not so public platform)

Everyone is now checked in on their flights which have already been paid for in UK money and I have sent everyone their boarding pass

The rest we pay when we get there in euros

96 euros each for hotel the 3 nights
30 for transport (car hire and petrol) for entire 4 days
120 max for 3 day park tickets 
Plus spending money

Meeting wise on Friday. Our plane leaves at 14:25 with gates closing 13:45 - bag drop opens at 12:25 but we don't need that as we are only taking hand luggage so we can go straight for security.

Ultimately we will all end up meeting at The Red Lion after security within the North Terminal to have lunch and a drink for pre flight nerves 

I know everyone will be arriving at different times due to various locations but aim to be there around half 12 give or take half hour so you don't need to rush and have time to order something before the flight.

if you want to meet before security I should hopefully be there between half 11 and 12 depending on how the morning goes but we have been quite good at communicating within our Facebook messenger group so we will use that to ultimately meet up wherever that maybe before the Red Lion. That's your choice what you would like to do

So now all you have to do is turn up :D To a fantastic long weekend!

6 hours ago, CharlieN said:

I'm currently experiencing an emotion beyond jealousy. Have a nice time... 

2 hours ago, Equoaster said:

Join the jealous club! :lol:

Just remember our turn will come at some point. Have to admit it looks a good park and well worth a visit.