Containment

Ryan

It's interesting to note that there are gates in line with all the doors, as well as for the designated main entrance and exit as marked on the plans.  I wonder if this is just for fire escape purposes or if they're making significant changes to it (fail a room, get kicked out)?  

Also interesting that they haven't put in the third container for staff despite there being fences.

On 5/29/2016 at 0:36 PM, BaronC. said:

I wonder if this is just for fire escape purposes or if they're making significant changes to it (fail a room, get kicked out)?  

That will only work if they improved the "did you win did you not system..."

Last year our group of six (that went through at the same time) were given different bands on the way out. (think 4 of us were given green and two of us red)

We spoke to the guy why some had one and some had another and he bluntly told us

"Well, I have no way of knowing if you escaped or not so just got told to hand them out"

47 minutes ago, KingNemesis said:

That will only work if they improved the "did you win did you not system..."

Last year our group of six (that went through at the same time) were given different bands on the way out. (think 4 of us were given green and two of us red)

We spoke to the guy why some had one and some had another and he bluntly told us

"Well, I have no way of knowing if you escaped or not so just got told to hand them out"

this didn't happen for me last year. the zombie in the last room popped his head out the exit, the person handing the bands out then asked him if we won, and he put his thumbs up. then we were all given green bands...I assumed this happened to all groups but obviously not :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/05/2016 at 3:24 PM, Coaster Jamie said:

The "fail a room, get kicked out" idea wouldn't work if it is an extra charge, would be a rip off if you failed the first one!

What if they started off with a very easy one that is near impossible to fail? And then as you progress the tasks get harder and harder. When I went through it seemed to me like that was how it was set up. The first one was easy and then the next a little harder, the next a little harder, etc.

I highly doubt that they will start charging for an all year round attraction (if this even is an all year round attraction, which is highly likely considering that they've started putting it up in Spring), and if they do then surely a lot of people won't bother paying for it with DBGT just a few minutes walk away.

This is all very confusing at the moment :wacko:

Honestly I'm not a fan for Containment being a year round attraction..

Even if its free it will be kinda boring after a year or so, at Fright Nights it was kinda meh honestly.

Honestly I don't think it will be a successful year round attraction at all, at Fright Nights it was pretty dead on peak days..

Honestly I'm not a fan for Containment being a year round attraction..

Even if its free it will be kinda boring after a year or so, at Fright Nights it was kinda meh honestly.

Honestly I don't think it will be a successful year round attraction at all, at Fright Nights it was pretty dead on peak days..

I saw on a lift walk video someone asked about that and they said it will only be fright nights

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MilesK said:

I'm rather confused at the moment. Is Containment going to be an up-charge attraction this year or will it be included in admission?

It hasn't been confirmed either way yet.  

However, if this page is accurate (which I believe it is), then I think we can infer that Containment will be an upcharge attraction.

• 4 weeks later...
  • JoshC. unpinned this topic