Annual Pass Sale

Fin The Human

Question

19 answers to this question

I've just bought a TP AP with the intention of my first visit being 6th May. Can I get the pass issued at another Merlin attraction such as The Dungeons, or does it have to be TP? I just don't wanna queue forever at the annual pass booth on 6th May. As this is the opening day for the Ghost Train, it'll likely be pretty busy.

Anybody able to (big red) shed any light?

I've just bought a TP AP with the intention of my first visit being 6th May. Can I get the pass issued at another Merlin attraction such as The Dungeons, or does it have to be TP? I just don't wanna queue forever at the annual pass booth on 6th May. As this is the opening day for the Ghost Train, it'll likely be pretty busy.

Anybody able to (big red) shed any light?

Camp overnight.

How long does it normally take to queue up to collect a pass from the AP building? And would you recommend buying on-line and collecting or just get it on the day?

It usually takes ages to get an annual pass from thorpe as they usually only have about 2-3 out of 6 or so cash registers open, meaning if the queue is coming out of the building it's a good 45 - 60 minute wait sometimes.

IMO it doesn't matter whether you buy it online or on the day because even if you buy it online, you still have to stand there for 5 minutes filling out various forms and getting your photo taken, pass printed etc.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

"3. The purchaser of the Annual Pass must be 18 years or over." Ughhh, I've sent an E-mail confirming :/. Do we need to bring any sort of ID? Thanks for the replies.

I don't believe this is actually the case of what happens on park- the rules are for park entry that if you are under 12 you must be accompanied by an adult. I believe this rule is the same when purchasing an annual pass- I'm still in secondary school and I bought my first annual pass a year or so back with no adult present and it was absolutely fine, so I'm sure it will be fine for you also :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

So I'm going with a group of 4 friends to buy some Thorpe Park annual passes, but its say in the T&C that we must be over 18 to buy one (which we are not). What do we do?

Unless the rules have changed, when I got my first one my parents bought it for me and then wrote a note of authorisation to allow me to pick them up to confirm it was intended to be collected by me and for use by me. 

Alternatively last year when I bought one at a park I wasn't asked for ID so unless they've buckled down on it then you should be fine, but I'd get them online and collect on the day with letters authorising you to get them if I was you as an air of precaution