American Adventure

pluk

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's more the fact it's a protest against the planning submissions of the site to become a housing estate?

So if they don't want housing and places for people to live, what do they want? Let's face it, its better it turned into something that helps rather than stay abandoned. I think it's unlikely that it can be reopened, because all the rides have been relocated. In which case, what's wrong with some housing? But if they CAN somehow get all the rides back, find someone willing enough AND rich enough to own the place, AND draw people in, by all means, open it.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Read the rest of my post. It's unlikely that were gonna get American Adventure back, and to replace it, what is there other than housing that they want?

It may not be what they're going to get, but it's still what they want. A majority of people may not know all the rides are gonna and assume it's just been left, seeing as it keeps being referred to as 'abandoned', as if it had just been left as is...

It may not be what they're going to get, but it's still what they want. A majority of people may not know all the rides are gonna and assume it's just been left, seeing as it keeps being referred to as 'abandoned', as if it had just been left as is...

Then they should do some research. It's an ignorant and stupid petition otherwise, like asking Alton Towers to bring Ripsaw back. All the parts for Ripsaw have gone to scrap (probably), so they can't bring it back, much like all the rides have gone elsewhere, meaning they can't bring American Adventure back.

Then they should do some research. It's an ignorant and stupid petition otherwise, like asking Alton Towers to bring Ripsaw back. All the parts for Ripsaw have gone to scrap (probably), so they can't bring it back, much like all the rides have gone elsewhere, meaning they can't bring American Adventure back.

Most petitions are if you actually research what they're about. But even so, even if they research it people still think there's a small chance they can make someone do something by sheer force of numbers. Who are we to say they're wrong? It's heritage, maybe some millionaire will see it and be touched and do something... And maybe they can convince Alton Towers to buy another topspin.

Small chance, but if people want to sign a petition to try, there's no harm in it.