TPM Blackpool Weekend 2nd-4th September 2016

AJ

What Weekends are you available for Blackpool  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What date/s can you attend TPM Blackpool Event?

• Friday 2nd - Sunday 4th September 2016
    • Friday 23rd - Sunday 25th September 2016

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hope all have had a good time. 

Anyone who went, how was the ride availability? I'm going for the next couple of days. If I'm spited again my Nash I'll cry. It's decided to die / maim people / be on fire immediately prior to each of my previous visits so I've never been on the damn thing!

Had a really good weekend, cheers guys!

Pleasure Beach was great even in the rain and as a bonus Valhalla opened even though it was meant to be closed! The few of us who done the waterpark had an awesome time as some others went back into the park for free. Then the afternoon spent around the Blackpool Tower and ending with the great circus altogether.

Dean's Meet Rating: 4.5/10

• AJ unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Pictures tell one story, videos tell another :P

I'm in the process of catching up with trip reports, meet videos and what not. Will hopefully have a trip report up in my blog soon, but for now, I may as well share my video :D  (And we could all do with some harmless fun to take us away from the misery we've had recently!)

The song "Sunshine" was used partly because it was sunny on the second day, but mainly in a humorous way as the first day was awful, constant rain :lol: (Hence I couldn't get a great variety of ride footage, but overall I'm pleased with it - the Wild Mouse footage is gold!) Oh and there's a cheeky bit of ballroom fun towards the end too! 

Warning: contains Marc and Mr Fish riding a giant pussy together whilst wearing sexy ponchos. Contain yourselves ;)