Merlin Name Mania!

Tom

Right, think I'm onto something here. 

Chessie will be rebranded to CheZU!

Take a wild spin on Dragons ZUry or a flight on the ZUpire! Watch out though as RattleZUkes bite, as do many creatures in AmaZU (mainly that crazy 5 year old kid!). Unwind with some magic in ZUcus Pocus hall or a bump on ZUk ZUk turmoil! Only here at CheZU where our ride to hotel ratio is a world first high of 3 to 1!

Now, I feel sorry for people who can't pronounce th and instead it sounds like an f. So,  FORPE PARK it is. Sorted.

Going away from Merlin, Europa Park is too family friendly and needs rebranding.

Oi-Opa Park!

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Mitchada04 said:

Right, think I'm onto something here. 

Chessie will be rebranded to CheZU!

Take a wild spin on Dragons ZUry or a flight on the ZUpire! Watch out though as RattleZUkes bite, as do many creatures in AmaZU (mainly that crazy 5 year old kid!). Unwind with some magic in ZUcus Pocus hall or a bump on ZUk ZUk turmoil! Only here at CheZU where our ride to hotel ratio is a world first high of 3 to 1!

Now, I feel sorry for people who can't pronounce th and instead it sounds like an f. So,  FORPE PARK it is. Sorted.

Going away from Merlin, Europa Park is too family friendly and needs rebranding.

Oi-Opa Park!

Da Swarm, Stealf, Nemesis, Saw, and that one wiv da 10 loops, what is it - like - da corkscrew one

Oh and don't forget BubbleZU

Ok, so my predicament on SW8.

its made of wood 

Themed around how to train your dragon 

uses VR and will be the workd's first woodie dedicated to VR

marketing slogan will be The beginning is phycho

Will use live actors before and during ride 

mirror maze before gift shop

high high fences 

drainage will result in flooding during bad weather

• 3 months later...

New for Theme Parks in the UK 2017:

Alton Towers- SW8, the worlds first coaster themed to Eastenders! With VR and low throughput in true Alton Towers style!

Thorpe Park- "steel roller coaster1", Awful name, no theming, inspired by Cedar Point.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach- "Sprite Speed Coaster", the parks new Mack-Mega, it has the Fizzy Drinks advertisement in the true BPB spirit!

The coaster will be themed to sprite, and have trains based on sprite cans.

Chessington- Nothing, maybe a hotel or something the park does not need. While the rest of the park rots..

Legoland- Ghost-The Haunted House  

I had way too much fun making this post.. :wub:

On Sunday, August 07, 2016 at 0:51 AM, imindetonator said:

New for Theme Parks in the UK 2017:

Alton Towers- SW8, the worlds first coaster themed to Eastenders! With VR and low throughput in true Alton Towers style!

One coaster with VR and bad throughput and suddenly that's Alton Towers style? 

If Thorpe make a flyer, it'll probably be known as Intergalactica.

If another Merlin park wants a Derren Brown attraction, they'll probably attempt Derren Brown's Ghost Plane, just so they're not "copying" TP.

SW8 could end up being Colossus: The Pirate Coaster (naming it after Merlin's other wooden coaster), it's a terrible name but there have been worse;)

Prepare for the world's first rollercoaster fully dedicated to latching on to and marketing an aspect of the ride which has been done so many times before as a world's first when really it's only the world's first of its kind you dont have to pay to experience...

New for 20whenever at Alton Towers...

Infinitesimala.

(http://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the-opposite-of/galactic.)

(By no means am I making fun of my beloved... Galacy? I'm trying to come up with a Vampy like nickname... eh... by no means am I making fun of my beloved Galacty [it just doesn't work does it] but it's just not a world first. Besides I never experienced what I'm making fun of so... technically I love Air... let's not get into that. It will frazzle my brain)

New for Fright Nights this year:

The Cabin In The Back Of X- Face unused parts of Q-Line, as you navigate piss-poor theming and good actors.

The Bear Witch Project-  You know all those bears from CCR? Well they've been let loose. Will you get eaten alive? No Because Health And Safety..

The Big Flop- Do you like blank felt walls? Do you like no theming? Well, this the maze for you.

Saw Alive- Do you hate how Merlin add "Alive" to every attraction. Well this is just as bad.

Platform 100000- Adding random numbers to mazes make them scarier.. According to Merlin anyways..

Containment- Do you like paying extra? Do you like paying extra for something which is not worth it? 

FASTRACK BOOTHS- Wanna enjoy your visit without fainting in the three hour ques?

Well come and buy your expensive fastrack here, we offer some of the best customer service. And it will only take a hour to get your fastrack!