Single Rider

I beleve its offered on Samurai and Vortex at the moment - once the member of staff has batched through the guests for the next ride if there's and spare seats they will take from the single rider.

Nice to see it start to return even if just on a couple of rides at the moment.

38 minutes ago, ThemeParkCrafte said:

Flying fish had first plaice but that was weird. There was no queue for this but ii was told I couldn't use it

The 'First Plaice Queue' sign was introduced a few seasons back, but I don't think I've ever actually seen it used.  It replaced the SRQ sign / queue, which was rarely used anyway.

I had never used single rider until my first ride on Samurai today - very handy as the people I was with didn't fancy going on it at the time and the queue was about 50mins.  There did seem to be a lot of people in groups using single rider which is fair enough - if there is a spare seat on a couple of pods, it enables them to be filled.  But on my 3rd ride there was a group of 3 single riders (they were all together) and the ride host asked if they were single riders and then let them all on at the same time - on the same pod which sort of defeats the object.

I don't see the problem with groups using single rider queues as long as that group is alright with being split up? It happens everywhere

Would love to see Stealths single rider queue to be honest, and don't see why they couldn't. It doesn't require an extra staff member to operate it either. Hopefully if Vortex's and Samurais go well they can start adding it back to other rides.

• 2 months later...