Gardaland in September

Hi everyone!

Me and Peaj are planning a trip to Gardaland from the 8th September to the 12th. Neither of us have been before and so we were wondering if anyone has any advice as to what to do and how to make the best use of our time :) We are planning on spending a day and a half in Gardaland, a day at the Caneva water park and a day at Movieland. We should also have time to explore the local area and so if anyone knows where to go/ what else is there that would be great too :D We're planning on staying at a hotel 2-3 miles from Gardaland but any recommendations would be useful.

Many thanks!

Never been in afraid, but day and a half at the park sounds a good plan. 

Verona airport may be the nearest to the park and I think it's either a train ride, taxi or drive from there (Rome2rio may  be worth looking at). 

Not too sure on the local area however I know Lane Garda isn't far away which a significant landmark I believe. 

Let me know how it goes, I'm considering visiting here in the future. 

Never been to Gardaland, or MovieLand for that matter. However, I went on a school trip to Lake Garda last year and we went to Caneva water park.

So, very fun water park with lots to do. The black hole was great fun - as was the crazy river despite its giant queues. 

The park has 4 big water slides. With Stukas Boom headlining. It's an incredible ride and it surprisingly had no queue what so ever - due to how much it scared people. In addition, there's Twin Peaks and Water Jump. Both provide loads of airtime and barely get a queue. 

The food is limited but my €7 burger meal was delicious.  We only spent 3 hours at the park but I still managed to ride everything I wanted lots of times.

From Stukas Boom I got a good view of MovieLand and I have to say that it didn't look very large or filled with rides. So, this is just a suggestion but maybe just spend one day at both Caneva and MoviePark as I don't think either are full day parks.

Now, if you do combine both parks, you will then have a day to explore Lake Garda and take in its beauty. Nice parts of Lake Garda include Malcesine and Riva del Garda - and if I remember correctly, we took a boat between the two.

So, have a great time on your trip. Lake Garda is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Been numerous times so I can help a lot. If I was you, go STRAIGHT to kung fu panda Master because it is low capacity and maybe brave sequaio adventure. Do oblivion the black hole next and then raptor. Then mammut/ blue tornado/ jungle rapids but probably do fuga da atlantide before them. Recommend returning to ride magic mountain and obcotour adventure for the credit. Would recommend to do some shows (not worth doing 4d shows in Italian) and do the dark rides. The pirate ride is right beside the ship, Ramses is easy to spot and magic house is next to the big tree. Hope this helps and happy to answer any questions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I stayed here 3 times- once in hotel, other time in the houses/ flat things.

Recommend staying here http://www.residenceedenpeschiera.it/en/. Easy access to Gardaland by taking 2 shuttle buses (for the resort one, ask to stop at the station). It is near pescheria and lake garda. There are some good facilities and I presume you will be able to climb mountains