TPM Happy 10th Anniversary Stealth Meet 25th September 2016!

Celia Mae

When should the Stealth Anniversary Meet be?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What date(s) can you attend the Stealth Anniversary Meet?

• Saturday 30th July 2016
    • Sunday 31st July 2016
    • Saturday 6th August 2016
    • Sunday 21st August 2016
    • Saturday 10th September 2016
    • Saturday 17th September 2016
    • Sunday 25th September 2016

This poll is closed to new votes

20 hours ago, planenut said:

Hmm, do I recall that originally £20 was the possible price of this, so that is a considerable increase towards a full price. For that I want a printed reflective vest for keeps! Happy Tenth!

The price I was originally quoted was around £20 depending on numbers, and I decided it would be best to let people know what kind of price we were talking about as soon as possible back when I was just gathering interest. However when in conversation with the VIP team the figures stated by them were the ones I have just posted above. I'm sorry but that was out of my hands I'm afraid, but it is still a discount of almost 30% on the normal price!

18 hours ago, Celia Mae said:

The price I was originally quoted was around £20 depending on numbers, and I decided it would be best to let people know what kind of price we were talking about as soon as possible back when I was just gathering interest. However when in conversation with the VIP team the figures stated by them were the ones I have just posted above. I'm sorry but that was out of my hands I'm afraid, but it is still a discount of almost 30% on the normal price!

I do understand that the final price is not within your control, thanks for the info. and thank you for setting it up.

51 minutes ago, ThemeParkCrafter said:

Please can an event be on a Sunday got once. Due to religious reasons, I can never go on Saturday and I have always wanted to do a meet up

A few people get trains to meets and they're not as regular on a Sunday, this is why a few people vote Saturday's.

First of all, £25 was the original guesstimate, the cost is now dependent on the amount of people taking part and more likely to be £30-£35. I'm not 100% sure since I'm not involved with the organising but I'm doubtful that park admission would be included as the V.I.P Backstage stuff is usually a lot more expensive than £30/£35

Yup, as Ryan said it is Sunday 24th and the poll is now closed! Seems I mssed a lot in my week away!

As of the two tied dates in the lead the 25th of September is the one furthest away to allow people to plan for it, that will be the date of this meet! So just get confirming your attendance now everyone! :D

Restating prices again, if we get 30 people attending this meet, the price for the VIP experience will be £35, if we get 40 people the price will be £30, etc. On top of that, if you also need a park ticket I can request these from the park for an additional £25, which is ever so slightly cheaper than if you order them online in advance; however I will need to know if you need one more than two days in advance :)

I know I've already done it, but I can't wait for this again! That launch room is a geeks dream and an engineers amazement. It's stunning, and yeah, the engineers get really chatty if you do. And the whole VIP team is great, I'd be happy to pay the £50 for this. Really hope lots of you can make it, it's such an experience, and you'll give it a tiny bit more slack when it's always breaking down, especially after you see the computer system it uses to record all the date :P 

• AJ unpinned this topic