TPM Happy 10th Anniversary Stealth Meet 25th September 2016!

Celia Mae

When should the Stealth Anniversary Meet be?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What date(s) can you attend the Stealth Anniversary Meet?

• Saturday 30th July 2016
    • Sunday 31st July 2016
    • Saturday 6th August 2016
    • Sunday 21st August 2016
    • Saturday 10th September 2016
    • Saturday 17th September 2016
    • Sunday 25th September 2016

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, ThemeParkCrafter said:

What happens if stealth is still shut?

If Stealth remains closed I will speak to the VIP team, we should be able to reschedule until next season if people are still interested in the BST :)

Also @Mer, I've seen photos from lots of BSTs online these days, but they may still be funny around the Stealth launch room and technical elements so we'll have to ask on the day :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Ryan said:

Is this even still happening? 

This is still happening, I am just waiting for people to let me know if they can make it or not, as very few have done so so far and as you can tell, numbers are quite an important thing for me to know for this event.

23 hours ago, 'Airtime Falcon' said:

Will we be paying for this over this site? Or will we just give the money in on the day?

As for paying for it, I have sent an email asking about how we will be expected to pay for it and am waiting for a reply :)

39 minutes ago, Celia Mae said:

This is still happening, I am just waiting for people to let me know if they can make it or not, as very few have done so so far and as you can tell, numbers are quite an important thing for me to know for this event.

As for paying for it, I have sent an email asking about how we will be expected to pay for it and am waiting for a reply :)

Thanks for the update.

Hey guys,

So as so far I've only had five people come up and say they can go straight out, I'm going to assume we won't hit the 30 people number and therefore this meet will cost anyone doing the BTS the full £50.

I have taken a note of the original interested list and aim to message everyone personally to get an answer, but ideally I'd like to know definite final numbers by Thursday.

As for paying for it, payment is needed in advance of the day, so if you intend to do the extras of this meet you will need to ring up and book it yourself by the latest on Saturday. Please wait until after Thursday to do this though just in case we do manage to get some kind of discount! :D

It's a shame there's not much interest now because this meet had potential. Maybe more constant reminders (I completely forgot about this meet) would've gathered more interest and driven the price down.

Perhaps for future "paid meets" we could have a deadline that everyone must pay a deposit towards (further in advance than a few days before) along with reminders about it?

Really looking forward to this :D

So once discount/no discount is confirmed, we just call up ourselves and book it, rather than online - even if we pay the full £50? As you can't specify which ride when booked online. I'm guessing it's a separate number for the park directly and not the general booking line?

16 hours ago, Mer said:

Really looking forward to this :D

So once discount/no discount is confirmed, we just call up ourselves and book it, rather than online - even if we pay the full £50? As you can't specify which ride when booked online. I'm guessing it's a separate number for the park directly and not the general booking line?

Thorpe have said now because of the small numbers we will be able to pay on the day, so at some point before the experience we will just have to drop into a fast track booth to pay.

I guess the final thing for me to say to you all is our meeting place and time for the meet, we'll meet at 9:30-10 by the annual pass entrance! :D

• AJ unpinned this topic