Things You've Overheard at Parks

yeah

Yeah this exists on TowersTimes but also I don't care.

Not sure if this goes here or nonsense, but stuff you overhear at parks.

On Monorail: *Points at Galactica* "That's Air!" *Points at Nemesis* "Oh wait no, that's Air."

I wonder if this guy had any trouble finding the entrance for Air. Worst thing is he was at least 18 and was taking some people there for the first time. He also claimed a boy fell out of Nemesis.

Later that day on death tra- skyride: (Let's call him Bob) "Oh that's the log flume! Is it open, I couldn't find it on the map..." (Someone else in his group) "Does it f... look like it's open"

About one of the ducks atop the showers after the drop: "Is that the giant 30ft duck you were talking about" (Bob): "No its indoors and it jumps out at you"

At the end, when the audio starts again for some reason (Bob) "Yeah, you just said all this" (made me chuckle for some reason

”I am not riding any coasters, especially not that Smler, I like my legs and so did you last night”

Overheard on that monorail, girl to bloke around same time.

Oh and the classic:

Wife: what ride is this?

Son: That's bubbleworks.

Me: LOL

Five mins later...

Wife: why is there bat shaped signs everywhere?  And is that dracula playing the organ?  I though bubleworks was a kiddie ride?

They weren't three young teenage boys were they? one really fat?  They were going round asking people where rides were for ****s and giggles on the Tuesday, they made the mistake of asking me twice in an hour where the Nemesis entrance was, while standing outside it, the second time I said same place it was when you asked me an hour ago along with something unrepeatable here beginning f and ending wit, they didn't see the funny side but didn't bother us again.

3 hours ago, Ian-S said:

They weren't three young teenage boys were they? one really fat?  They were going round asking people where rides were for ****s and giggles on the Tuesday, they made the mistake of asking me twice in an hour where the Nemesis entrance was, while standing outside it, the second time I said same place it was when you asked me an hour ago along with something unrepeatable here beginning f and ending wit, they didn't see the funny side but didn't bother us again.

No I don't think so - I can't remember fully but I think they were the same age but two girls and a boy. 

Not something I overheard but funny and sad all in one, an elderly couple who had presumably gone to Towers just for the Towers themselves reading the Scarefest preparation sign... I felt so sorry for them but its hard not to laugh... what awful timing.

On Kobra today, a member of staff forgot to step off of the ramp (that moves up and down, forgot what its called) so the air gates shut on his back, George (the best and funniest ride operator ever, who's always on Kobra) goes "Dont test me (his name, couldn't hear properly), don't test me". My mum made a passing comment about how she hates Kobra (only went on it because I needed someone to go on with me) and the member of staff said something to her, cant remember, so George goes "Stop talking (name). Don't test me" the member of staff pretends to throw his pen at him, so then George gets on the mic and repeats himself "Don't test me (name)" The member of staff goes in the ops cabin and shuts the door, the door opens up again and George pushes him out, then shouts at him "You're sacked now! You've done it! Get out of here! Get out of my park!" So the other staff member pretends to walk away sad then turns around and throws his pen for real, the ride ends and George makes the "Your spin is slowly coming to an end" announcement and so the member of staff goes "You know it hasn't stopped yet don't you" so George says "That's why I said slowly. This is why youre sacked". All parks need this lol.