Sign in to follow this  
ChessingtonSam

Things You've Overheard at Parks

Today whilst on Stealth, having ridden with a lady to whom I was making comments during conversation about the speed and height she said to me, "you sound like a bit of an enthusiast, you know all the statins", I think she chose the wrong word.

Today at Alton Towers a guy points at Rita and says "shall we go on the runaway mine train" also on Th13teen the bloke in front of me, after we dropped and whilst going backwards he screamed "I WASN'T EXPECTING THAAAAAAAAT"

TP today whilst on Stealth, a lad around fifteen years old said to me just before the start "don't blink before the launch or you won't be able to open your eyes all the way round!" ?

1 hour ago, planenut said:

TP today whilst on Stealth, a lad around fifteen years old said to me just before the start "don't blink before the launch or you won't be able to open your eyes all the way round!" ?

Teen logic. That's all I can say.

1 hour ago, BaronC. said:

Well they do say it's a blink and you'll miss it ride...

but he's going to miss out on a half second view of London.

Today on Stealth, "the older I get the less I like roller coasters!" then the speaker completed the ride and got off, a twenty-four year old lady.

2 hours ago, planenut said:

Today on Stealth, "the older I get the less I like roller coasters!" then the speaker completed the ride and got off, a twenty-four year old lady.

#StealthStories

:lol:

Think I've mentioned it before but every time Ive been to AT in the last two years Ive heard people looking for the entrance for Air, I like to imagine them walking around FV until closing time :lol:

Oh, and the small 7 or 8 year old boy trying to explain the rides to his mum and many siblings (I assume). "What's Nemesis?" "It's like a Haunted House with guns you shoot people with" "And what's Hex?" "Thats a Haunted House aswell"

Edited by ChessingtonSam

Once I heard this guy talking to his friend and we were in the Saw The Ride queue line and he said 'Some people have died on this before, just play the game' and this wasnt a joke cause they were both so serious.:D

On 9 June 2017 at 6:15 PM, planenut said:

I love your Stealth stories!  24? That's no age aha - I'm the opposite - the older I get the MORE I love rollercoasters!  

On 10 June 2017 at 9:53 AM, Callum_ said:

Once I heard this guy talking to his friend and we were in the Saw The Ride queue line and he said 'Some people have died on this before, just play the game' and this wasnt a joke cause they were both so serious.:D

Christ some people are a special kind of stupid!

On 12/06/2017 at 11:16 AM, Han30 said:

I love your Stealth stories!  24? That's no age aha - I'm the opposite - the older I get the MORE I love rollercoasters!  

At TP today, on..........Stealth...........

Guy announces to his mate "cor, five times on this would create havoc with your life 'cos of the adrenalin!"

Then a chap seated next to me said "I opened my eyes last time and I couldn't breathe!"

We all survived the day.

1 hour ago, planenut said:

At TP today, on..........Stealth...........

Guy announces to his mate "cor, five times on this would create havoc with your life 'cos of the adrenalin!"

Then a chap seated next to me said "I opened my eyes last time and I couldn't breathe!"

We all survived the day.

That is gold!  

The guy that couldn't breath when he had his eyes open should visit his doc - he shouldn't be breathing through them 

2 hours ago, planenut said:

Surely with that logic of adrenaline, one would end up riding more than 5 times. It's certainly happened to me :lol:

11 hours ago, Han30 said:

That is gold!  

The guy that couldn't breath when he had his eyes open should visit his doc - he shouldn't be breathing through them 

That would certainly make swimming underwater difficult.

53 minutes ago, ChessingtonSam said:

I heard a family at Chessington looking for Derren Brown's Ghost Train. Well mate, you want to get in the car, head down the M25 a bit...

Perhaps they thought as it was VR, they could experience it anywhere?