Enthusiasts Build A Theme Park! - A Parkitech Plan of Theme Park Paradise

KingNemesis

Roll up Roll up for the greatest park on Earth!

I set you all a challenge, work together to help build the best Theme Park in the world, The park will be build in... *Murmurs* What do you mean we have no budget? Sigh...

Take 2...

Using Parkitech, an upcoming isometric Theme Park management game that is currently in early Alpha, we will work together to build our ideal park, There are some rules though...

Rule 1 - Due to this park having no form of managerial team, any suggestion mentioned WILL immediatly be built into the park, so think clever as you could ruin it for everyone! This means those who are here first shape the park and those that arrive later can improve it.

Rule 2 - In addition to the suggestions made, anything added cannot be removed!

Rule 3 - You can be as specific or vague with your suggestions however vague suggestions will be used in anyway I see fit! If you have a specific vision be specific! :)

I will be making weekly updates with the additions made and hope that you can all work together to make a truly incredible theme park, so look at the comments and updates and make sure your suggestions fit to the plan of the park!

List of Rides:
http://parkitect.gamepedia.com/Rides

Thank you and Good luck!

• 2 months later...