Most Embarrassing

yeah

I make this topic as something embarrassingly funny happened to me today and I don't think it fits in confessions.

What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you, or someone else, in your life?

Mine has to be my ringtone going off in History today. Loudly. 

My ringtone is the Vampire theme song. ?

I managed to play it off by saying "that's not my ringtone" and "I have no idea what that was" thankfully it stopped after the first two notes and someone inadvertadly got me out of it by saying "it was probably just a game, like 'count Dracula has given you free something or other" and then my teacher says "or your phone just makes creepy noises when youre not on it." Fair to say my ringtone has changed.

Well the Vampire music is pretty good - probably not great going off when you are in a lesson.  I used to have The Smiler tune as my ringtone and last year, not long after the incident happened I went on Saw and when I got off and collected my bags I noticed I had a missed call - my phone volume was on maximum so not sure if anyone heard it.  I've since changed the ringtone to the Saw theme and now when it rings it just makes me jump