SIZE RESTRICTIONS - PLEASE HELP

joshjjj

Question

Hi, I am visiting Thorpe park next weekend however I am a bit on the large side and wondering if anyone from past experience has any advice.

I am about 48/9 inch chest and 6ft2inch and around 21stone.

I know on the website it says about torso size but what seems to do it for me is my legs.

Thanks for your help

6 answers to this question

Well I'm 6'6'' and do have very long legs, I'm able to fit on every ride at Thorpe; some a bit more tight than others such as Colossus. Have to sit at the front of the cars for those. Same with stealth. Other than that everything is quite accommodating tbf. Don't know about chest size or anything as I'm not the largest [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chest size the only issue will be Colossus, although I often find its peoples thighs that limit that. They are all designed for a 52inch chest with Nemesis Inferno having a special seat for 54 inch. If legs are a problem just try and sit in the front of cars and in the unlikely scenario you don't fit just go and visit guest services and they will give you a fast track for a ride you know you fit on.  

Height should be no problem. Girth may be a bit... i only just fit in colossus and it sounds like I'm a bit smaller than you, so that might be a struggle and only doable if you are happy mot being able to draw a proper breath for the duration.

Vortex is the only other ride I've had to do the walk of shame from, so that might not be for you either.