CLOWN KRAZE

CallumSyxr

As this is been trending for, a couple a weeks now I thought I should make a Forum post on it.

Clowns have been all over USA for the last couple weeks and some threatening and scaring people of the public.

Some have been doing all kinds of stuff like carrying weapons jumping onto cars and just scaring people altogether.

To be honest I am not Scared of clowns but many people are and I get why they are scared of them, but I think

this Clown Kraze this october has gone a bit too far as, it has been lead to being the police involved and as far as

people of the public being terrorised and even injured. Apparently reports say this Kraze is slowly moving over to

the UK. I have seen no clowns yet, but many schools have been threatened, but this could be all hoax but I am slowly

getting concerned about this Kraze as it is scaring many people.

Leave your thought below on this Craze

Have Fun!:good:

1 hour ago, Kerfuffle said:

Simple really. Anyone giving up their time to dress up as creepy clowns and making a complete cock of themselves in public clearly have no life.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

In all seriousness, I have a mild clown phobia - it used to be a lot worse than it is now and I've read some articles about this clown craze thing and some of them looking terrifying.  It seems to be becoming more a thing over here and I don't like it.  I had to walk to the shop in the dark last night and was mainly scared I would come across one of the freaky looking things.

I get that Halloween is just around the corner and I'm all for people having fun but this is a tad extreme - jumping out on people etc - lots of people hate clowns and the shock of it could give someone a heart attack (might sound extreme but ya never know).  I did see a funny video earlier on FB of someone that saw one who was blocking his way home so he confronted the "clown" and said clown bricked it and ran away.

1 minute ago, ChessingtonSam said:

"The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims." (https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/terrorism) so I was close, if it was for political reasons then it would be terrorism.

Yeah but it's not for political reasons, so it's not ;) To quote a great Italian "if my nan had wheels, she'd be a bike".

Yep - some of the ones in my area have been seen with knives too and tried to attack people! And many have actually been chasing after people. There was one recently who kept standing in the middle of a roundabout in quite a dark area (only becoming visible when the headlights shone on them), trying to distract/freak drivers out.

Total idiots. How long before someone reacts out of self-defence and hits them, or they cause a car accident? There's harmless, Halloween pranks, and then there's just stupidity.

This is what scare attractions are for - to be scared! Not your own neighbourhood! Luckily the police are now getting involved and urging people who see anyone to report it.

It's giving that poor Northampton Clown from a few years ago a bad name, tut tut.

But in all honesty, this is getting out of hand. Probably started off in some kind of deep web forum, as some kind of creepy pact? And since that's happened a lot of silly people have taken it upon themselves to buy a cheap clown mask and scare the sh*t out of their neighbours.

There's supposedly one near me, but I'm 99% sure it's someone having a laugh.

It's only genius marketing if people connect the "object" with the "target", for example that opera singer and his annoying song, everybody knows he represents Go Compare, you don't need to Google him.

Until I read it here I had no idea the clowns were connected to a film, I just thought they were some bored inbred doing their thing, I didn't connect "clown" and "film", nor did I talk about said film as a result of the clown craze.

So in that respect the marketing is an utter failure as you either have to be a film buff or avid Googler to know what it relates to.