CLOWN KRAZE

CallumSyxr

Rumours at school today of a lockdown happening; apparently someone made an Instagram page about a killer clown coming to our school, and they wanted to find the owner of it. The lockdown was just for absolute safety. The sixth form allegedly had an assembly where they had their phones out and a teacher DM'ed the account. Whoever got a notification was the page owner. However that is a vastly flawed pan and no one was caught. There never even was a lockdown today.

Well if you're going to set something up like that don't use your own phone would be #1 rule for me, nick the heads if you can and use theirs.....

Edit: iphones have this wonderful button on the side that puts the phone into silent, it's the only feature I wish Android makers would copy tbh.

Schools and anything to do with technology is deeply flawed full stop, my sons school introduced a homework "app", the system promptly crashed one day which meant nobody could complete their homework....

Their solution?  Give everybody a detention for not handing in their homework...  

(Sorry for very off topic)

5 hours ago, Ian-S said:

Schools and anything to do with technology is deeply flawed full stop, my sons school introduced a homework "app", the system promptly crashed one day which meant nobody could complete their homework....

Their solution?  Give everybody a detention for not handing in their homework...  

My school has a homework app and I have to say it is very effective. I get notifications when things are set and due, and you can even submit homework via it.

Back on topic: clowns terrify me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm on a FB which is for residents of the town I live in and someone ran into a chuffing clown the other night while out walking their dog - apparantly there has also been a lot of sightings of red balloons tied to drains (I'm guessing due to IT being in the cinemas and/or people have too much time on their hands)

Well I'm not sure how the person didn't soil their pants but instead took a pic of the clown - and this is about 5 mins from my flat ?.  I'm not a fan of clowns but I'm ok with them at fright nights etc because you expect it, but I swear if I come across one on my travels I will either have a heart attack, a panic attack or have brown trousers.  Doesn't help that the nights are drawing in and I often nip up to the shop early evening when it's dark 

image.thumb.png.bbee80c7b70b5aded042f54dee181c67.png

image.thumb.png.54190217f275406b4de2475c44650b1b.png