Your favourite Thorpe Park coaster?

Obliviben

5 minutes ago, ThemeParkLover said:

I like the idea of replacing X...they could keep the theme and make something like ice mountain ( I think that's what it's called) at winter wonderland but Maurer sohne and permanent. X is popular but an intense spinner would be much better.

But space?

Would a Maurer Spinner on a similar scale to Laff Trakk be Viable in the pyramid?

I would love a Maurer Spinner to replace X, who wouldn't?

But its highly unlikely IMO, and X is fine as it is.

X won't be around forever although there will be a day and time when the attraction expires.

Based on current trends, Thorpe's next big band will be for either the empty island or Loggers site.

Once those sites are occupied, Colossus will likely be reaching it's expiry. After that, it may be time for X to make it's way out.

Pure speculation though. I actually like X but not on the level of other Thorpe coasters or enclosed ones. Beats Nighthawk though.

3 minutes ago, Matt Creek said:

Once those sites are occupied, Colossus will likely be reaching it's expiry. After that, it may be time for X to make it's way out.

I don't think we will be seeing Colossus go anytime soon....I would hate to see it go but in a few years it probably should but for Merlin it's all about money so they'll try to keep it as long as possible and probably do a refurb and market it as a new coaster.