People Moaning About Safety

planenut

At the risk of someone on here taking umbrage at having to glimpse real life and getting this topic locked - this woman, obviously well suited to the tabloid press, alleges she was humiliated and forced to parade in front of hundreds of park guests, because she could not be safely fitted into a harness on Colossus, having walked past the test seat to join the queue..............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3863156/They-know-not-B-cup-Mother-one-banned-Thorpe-Park-ride-Colossus-36L-BREASTS.html#newcomment

Well if she couldn't fit on Rush because of her chest then all I'm saying is they must hang extremely low :pardon:

Plenty of people can't get on certain rides because of size restrictions and have to exit the ride (not walk through the queue line!) - she obviously wasn't that traumatised by the event because she went off to the press.

3 hours ago, Han30 said:

Well if she couldn't fit on Rush because dhest then all I'm saying  is they must hang extremely low :pardon:

Sorry for tge double post but someone in the comments section noticed this and sugested all she needed do was unlick her bra and "push them out either side of the restraint"...

3 hours ago, Ian-S said:

Sorry for tge double post but someone in the comments section noticed this and sugested all she needed do was unlick her bra and "push them out either side of the restraint"...

UnLICK her bra?! :crazy: lol!  Well yeah - on Rush if your chest area is THAT big all I imagine you would need to do would be to whop them over the lap bar - could be an uncomfortable ride mind you

9 minutes ago, Ian-S said:

I meant to type unclip but the tablet was playing silly buggers and wouldn't let me correct it, might take a while to unlick her bra if it was made of edible paper I'd imagine lol.

Which one is Rush again?  The giant swings?  Doesn't that have lap bars?

Yes Rush is the giant swings with lap bars so she must have real problem with her boobies

8 minutes ago, BaronC. said:

This thread is the breast. 

:lol: