Thorpe Park Staff

Ashley W

Yesterday I was quite annoyed with some of the staff, especially on Vortex, Rush and Samurai! They seem to be having silly conversations in the middle of loading times which even added more time to the waiting times. They really need to keep focus and try to decrease the waiting time for that ride, instead of increasing! However, at least they were happy (ashame that most of the guests weren't).I must say though, the politeness of the staff yesterday were exellent, even the cleaners. But, I didn't like the attitude of a group of staff were a woman had asked nicely when some of the rides will reopen and they replied "Don't ask me, I don't even work here", when they clearly had badges on.

..... they replied "Don't ask me, I don't even work here", when they clearly had badges on.

They said they didn't work there because they were either referring to their area, or their department. If its not their area, then its quite likely that they will not know about certain rides. You'd understand how it all works if your staff. However, they should not have replied so rudely, they should've pointed the guest to somebody that would be able to give further assistance.

Alfonso is amazing, a true asset to Thorpe Park. I was lucky enough to get his signature last October, and it's now nice and safe on my book shelf. :)I agree about Ryan (If we're thinking of the same person) on Rocky Express yesterday; he made a real effort to get everyone on the ride smiling by the time it was over. He does like the Simon Says game a little bit too much though... :)

Alfonso is amazing, a true asset to Thorpe Park. I was lucky enough to get his signature last October, and it's now nice and safe on my book shelf. :PI agree about Ryan (If we're thinking of the same person) on Rocky Express yesterday; he made a real effort to get everyone on the ride smiling by the time it was over. He does like the Simon Says game a little bit too much though... :P

The guy who kept telling us we're stupid for waiting for it to open? Not really, most un-enthusiatic staff member ever. :)