Thorpe Park Staff

Ashley W

Wouldn't he be prosecuted for this type of act?

Hmmm, I think he would of been prosecuted.

I think that is a bit drastic. He did not break the law, he was just very stupid. He could be prosecuted if he has stolen something from the megastore or any other shop on site but not for jumping in water. Another thing it would have took months for the court case to be aproved and would have cost quite a bit I think. Probably just banned from the park, you can just hear it now:Security: Due to your acts we are not allowing you on to Merlin grounds for the rest of the season Wet Naked Idiot: Oh my god, I did nufin rong did I bruv fu**in t*ats all of you!Harry

I really like Alfonso!SAW: The Ride queue line was closed as we were let in the park before opening.I had to go to the toilet and as I was by Samurai. I heard the ride operator announce to open the gates.He would not do it until I was right at the front of the queue (where me and my friend were).I don't know how people cannot like him to be honest!

Man at admissions was explaining that its not owned by THORPE PARK.

HHMMMMMMMMMM ok then thats weird lol I was speaking tio one of my managers the other day and also the guy I nthe landscapeing department and he said that its owned by thorpe but we cant infill anymore on the lake as they use it for the sports or sumthing like that anyway lol :P

Just clarifying about the man in the video, he probably would of been prosecuted as that like is not owned by THORPE PARK, its a water-ski place owned by some people behind the park know as "Thorpe water-ski"

I would put money on it that he would not. Prosecutions cost money, lots of it, and for something so so small defiantly not. I doubt that even the police would report to the matter :P He did not break the law word for word, so even if they wanted to, they probably could not do it.

• 1 month later...

I have always found thorpes staff to be 100% fantasic! :):) Although yesterday a member of staff was kind of rude to me and my sister :D We were having trouble pulling our restraints up because they kept getting stiff and he said "PULL IT UP!!" in a really angry way but I guess he was just trying to despach the train asap to help the queues :D but was kinda nasty to hear as I visit the park all the time and dont like to be speakon to rudely!