Thorpe Park Staff

Ashley W

I'm sure that if you was to work at the park and you came on here to find people who insulting the work you do and in some cases even throwing personal insults in, you wouldnt feel to great about it. That is why we advise people's comments are dealt with in the propper ways and not on an internet forum.

When I went there last summer holidays me and my friends were queuing to go on vortex when it broke, there was this woman, she was really good at trying to keep us entertained!and on rush we kept running round to get back on it and I have no idea what this mans name was but he was chinese and quite tall...but he kept laughing at us and made sure we got the same seats we had before..I love thorpe staff, never had any problems with them :P

• 3 months later...

I shall bring this topic back.Staff have been very good this year; very interactive and friendly. Most notable for me has been the member of staff on Rocky Express. He continuously uses the PA to interact with the guests and he really helps the attraction get the family feel it rightly needs. There also appears to be the great man on Vortex, who sounds amazing, though I haven't had him on any of my rides. I also love the staff on CCR who work well with everyone. Of course, big well done to the Alive actors for starting to come together to make a great experience. EDIT: Took away names; forgot about that. XDHowever, on a personal note, great to see friend of the family Michael (the cleaner) around. I'm still amazed he's working at the park; though I'm just as amazed he remembers who I actually am! :o (Yes, yes, I know abut the contradiction, but he's a family friend, so that should be okay? :o)

When I went on Nemesis, the fast pass queue was shut so we had to go up the exit and we managed to have a proper chat with the staff member at the end of the queue. He had blonde hair and he was awesome. We were doing gangsta signs at him because he had his hat on backwards and he did them back at us. When we all came off the ride he hi-fived us and said seeya to all of us. It's so nice to see staff actually being personal and talking to guests instead of just loading them into the rides. :P

the staff on Saw The Ride were a good laugh yesterday. sure its nothing new but the joke of "make sure your seat belt is done up" and "undo your belts" had more than a few falling for it. also 1 guy prompted a round of applause when 2 girls were promoted to front row to fill a gap from further back in the queue

• 2 weeks later...

As part of the ManiaHub T&C's, I must remind you that statement of Staff Members Names are not permitted in any posts made on the website.

So because you work at Legoland, does that mean we can't call you Steve (or Kabir for that matter)?

...but if you were to be praising my customer service (which we all know is excellent) then you would not be allowed to mention my name within that post.

So if I were to say you were crap I CAN mention your name then... Most excellent... Not that I plan to actually go to Lego anytime soon...:)

So you can't even compliment individual staff members on this forum anymore, how pathetic.

No its not that, its something I feel is best used down to common sense and is not a set in stone rule, what we do not want is "Who ever is total crap at there job etc" I feel things like that should be dealt with through the official channels and not on here.

It looked to me like the 'team' wern't on the ball and I saw no replies to the post in question regarding the T&C's. So I thought, someone has to do it. :unsure:

We don't live on the forum kabz. Little alarm bells don't go off in my house whenever someone breaks the T&C's.