Fright Nights 2017

L7123456

7 minutes ago, MattyMoo said:

Heard a rumour that the new IP is going to be Bargain Hunt scare zone with all the actors dressed up like David Dickinson - and if you fail Containment this year you get covered in lots of orange fake tan and actors around the park will be try and scare you more?

Way better than walking dead

Because an announcement is due soon, here's my prediction:

(Lets see if I fail horribly at guessing)

Walking Dead- New IP in Cabin's building. Will be one of the biggest projects Thorpe have ever done, the maze will be themed heavily.

Big Top and Saw- Returning, if they don't, I will eat my hand.

Platform: Returning with changes throughout the attraction to enhance the experience.

New IP/New Maze- Behind IAC, there has been some construction in that area recently, and I think it would work pretty well.

To what the IP is, I'm not sure. But I'm pretty sure some FN related attraction will be placed behind IAC this year.

Containment: Returning with a few new puzzles.

This year is gonna be interesting. I think this could be a really good year for Fright Nights.

3 hours ago, Jack said:

I've never been to one of your guys' meet ups before and was just really interested to find out when it is and if it's invite only, or anyone can come! Because I would love to come along if I was available and accepted.

Hey! There's a Meet Ups sub forum on here if you go back to the index page :) I'm sure you'd be welcome! It's not invite only - you just have to let the meet organisers know you are coming so they know numbers.

5 minutes ago, MattyMoo said:

Hey! There's a Meet Ups sub forum on here if you go back to the index page :) I'm sure you'd be welcome! It's not invite only - you just have to let the meet organisers know you are coming so they know numbers.

^ This - the Fright Night meet topic is set to go up very soon - hope to see you there!!

So nothing announced today.. So I bet they will probably leave it 'til like mid September..

AHS really I don't think will happen on re-thought.. It just doesn't make any sense.. Also just from observing from friends I think The Walking Dead is WAYY more big over here than AHS.

Also I do think TWD will be in Cabin's old poorly themed space.. I'm about 90% sure of that.

Edited by Marc
Let’s keep it realistic! ?

I could see the space to the side of Swarm being used.  It's well maintained, and aside from some gravel, easily accessible.  And it is a nice open space away from the park, yet spreads the mazes around the park.

Assuming they can make the gravel bits okay, it'd be fine.  Would create a massive bottleneck area round Swarm mind. 

Just now, BaronC. said:

I could see the space to the side of Swarm being used.  It's well maintained, and aside from some gravel, easily accessible.  And it is a nice open space away from the park, yet spreads the mazes around the park.

Assuming they can make the gravel bits okay, it'd be fine.  Would create a massive bottleneck area round Swarm mind. 

The gravel is extremely chalky from what I remember, making everything clothes turn white. Also as you said will surely be way to congested in terms of evacuation and safety.

Am I also right in saying due to the maintenance shed being accessed through this way that it will require a lot more cornering off preventing flow more?

• Marc pinned this topic
  • JoshC. unpinned this topic