On 23/03/2017 at 0:54 PM, StevenVig said:

Its one IP

On 23/03/2017 at 2:22 PM, Mitchada04 said:

If it is only the one that they've got then it's 2 mazes with that one new IP

IT could be.

holtjammy16, TPMSam and pluk like this

21 hours ago, ProudToServe said:

IT could be.

As much as an IT attraction would be amazing, I can't see them doing two killer clown attractions. I wouldn't be surprised to see IT go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal though. I am still clueless as to what the IP's are. I just can't really think of anything that would really suit Thorpe's style. 

I would love to see cabin turned into a chop shop (tulleys farm) style maze but free flow as well, maybe Texas chainsaw?!

mrmatt likes this

I really think fright nights will be big this year, with big top which was amazing, saw which is actually my favourite fright night maze (which will surprise a lot of you), platform which will hopefully be improved in the same way big top was creating a quality maze, containment which is always fun, and at least one (possibly and hopefully more) new attraction.

I know it's still very early but I'm pretty sure it was around the middle of May when the park announced platform last year, so hopefully we will be getting some news or updates soon.

Platform was 'announced' in April last year, but that was only because it accidentally was published online. :P

Maze announcements tend to be July / August time of late, as they can then capitalise in the busy crowds with on park advertising.  Certainly the past 4 years it's been that way.  Before then, announcements used to be in September! 

I wouldn't expect to see anything of a large scale announced until late July/August as BaronC said. Especially in regards to any potential IP's :) 

Thorpe have confirmed that Cabin won't be returning this year for Fright Nights, and that something will be taking it's place in its location. 

I am actually very happy about this. Cabin was good, but it was getting very boring after four years of little change. 

Work has been happening inside the building part visible from the queueline, I'm assuming they are ripping out the cabin sub structure from within the building

jonny9403 likes this

Yes, from X the other day in the queue, you could visibly see light seeping through from where the queue passes cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My first fright nights was only back in 2013 when CITW was new - it was my favourite maze and that first year I absolutely loved it (apart from having a clown stood right in my face and not moving until I joked that I would kiss him :P)

It did gradually become a bit samey so I'm not too fussed that it is leaving and look forward to seeing what goes there instead 

Great move IMO.

Cabin in 2013/2014 was brilliant, but as of recent, the attraction has been one of the weaker mazes at the event.

I hope we see Platform 15 changed in some form though, like what they did to Big Top.

I think if Thorpe play their cards right, this could be one of the stronger years of the event IMO.

Why do some members seem to know things regarding this year's fright nights? Some stating the quantity of mazes, others showing knowledge of IP's.

Was there a major information spill that I missed or is this just a case of 'my brothers friends work at Thorpe and told me this'?

Rumours, word of mouth, knowing the 'right people' etc. Nothing has been officially confirmed aside from the return of Platform, Big Top, and Saw! 

CharlieN likes this

Is there anything anywhere that actually says that big top, platform and saw are returning because the website has old information on ?

59 minutes ago, MattyMoo said:

The only person who knows anything is Jart. Say his name, and he shall appear.

Do we have to say it 3 times like 'Beetlejuice'?

MattyMoo, Cian and Han30 like this