• Sunday 8th January
    • Saturday 21st January
    • Sunday 22nd January
    • Sunday 29th January
  2. 2. The Restaurant

This poll is closed to new votes

37 minutes ago, Mitchada04 said:

who's this LG95? 

Going to bring my autograph book for you to sign though :D maybe a carrot if you behave too ;)

Never heard of him. The only LG I know of is my TV set ;) 

I look forward to seeing Bugs though. Should be good st bowling, but I'm dreading running into a wall and getting a massive wound on my face.

On a random note - was in Guildford the other week for the first time in a while (used to live near Guildford all my life until moving to Southsea)... I couldn't believe how many new restaurants there were around, especially near Five Guys :o

Looking forward to staying well away from Wimpy at the Spectrum this year ;)

Is Ride Add1ct coming? I need a red wine buddy for bowling... that is, if they can find the only wine glasses in the house again :D 

How many spaces are left for AirHop as we speak?? I'm still a maybe for now, it's just in terms of getting there I might be driving, but as Guildford's a fair distance from me and I'm a new driver I'm still thinking about it. :P

Just because I doubt anyone would be offering to pick up from Guildford station. ;)

EDIT: No spaces left for AH at 1pm fml. I'll be attending for bowling and meal then. :)

I'm looking forward to this! Count me in for airhop, ice skating, bowling and meal 

What's more, I haven't been ice skating since last year's TPM meet.  I remember it was insanely busy but then again it was Sat 2nd Jan, so this one may be a little quieter.

Whether Dancing on Ice or You've Been Framed on Ice, I'm sure it will be highly acceptable ?

1 hour ago, MattyMoo said:

Hope you or your good fellow have pre-booked AirHop! :o

I'm saving up the pennies so I can splash out on some TGIs ribs... sticking to the beer instead of their overpriced watered down cocktails though ;)

Airhop has been booked up, so no need to worry hopefully.

And no TGI cocktails :o ? But their Purple rain is amazing, even if it needs a loan to buy one of them ;) 

Can't justify the price of their cocktails (when I've had better ones down the road in Southsea at our mates restaurant ;)) And they stick far too much ice in at TGIs :P Their JD ribs though and JD chicken strips though - oh my. So much need for those again <3

Glad you and Lou are all sorted for AirHop, I'll be along for Ice Skating onwards!

So for the meal I've got: 

• CWOAfanMalcolm
  • J.S217
  • Kerfuffle
  • LG95
  • Marc
  • Matt Creek
  • MattyMoo
  • Mer
  • Mitchada04
  • Mr Fish
  • Paige
  • RideAddict
  • Ryan
  • Stuntman
  • TerrorTomb

Is there anyone else I've missed off or any of you guys unable to come? I will be hoping to try book a table soon :)

21 hours ago, Ryan said:

So for the meal I've got: 

• CWOAfanMalcolm
  • J.S217
  • Kerfuffle
  • LG95
  • Marc
  • Matt Creek
  • MattyMoo
  • Mer
  • Mitchada04
  • Mr Fish
  • Paige
  • RideAddict
  • Ryan
  • TerrorTomb

Is there anyone else I've missed off or any of you guys unable to come? I will be hoping to try book a table soon :)

Stuntman is now coming too :P Same as me - bowling and meal (we will just watch the ice skating).

• paige unpinned this topic