TPM Events Calendar 2017 (Fright Nights update)

paige

We have no intention to scrap the summer Towers weekend altogether as that has proven to be a popular meet, however it more than likely will involve a day at Drayton as it will have been two years since that last happened. 

For those mentioning other parks, the Oakwood weekender in August can be moved elsewhere if people wish, I have heard that people have wanted to do Lightwaver Valley and Flamingo Land, so that could be a possibility. If anyone does have any ideas or suggestions for where they might like to go August time please do let me know as I'll be taking that meet because I'm leaving poor Ryan to lug you lot to Port Aventura in September! 

Also Matt- feel free to arrange your own non-forum trip to Europa, but that won't be happening this year :P

• 4 weeks later...

Can't wait to hopefully finally enter the realms of Port Aventura this year, considering I've been wanting to go for the best part of five years.

Whilst I'm more excited for Khan and Shambhala, I'm curious to see what Back is like, given it's a rough reputation. 

And with Ferrari, it's sure to be the hottest trip of the year as well! 

Hi all!

Just a quick update regarding Fright Nights meet, I've been desperate to release details for it for a while now but we are having to wait for a few things unfortunately. The provisional date for the meet will be Saturday 7th October, but 1st, 8th and 15th October will also be in the vote.

As soon as I can release more details about it I will, but it's going to be exciting (hopefully)!

• 1 month later...