TPM Chessington Meet - Saturday 22nd April 2017

Ryan

Chessington Meet Details  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which dates can you attend?

• Saturday 22nd April
    • Sunday 23rd April
  2. 2. Will you be attending the evening meal?

This poll is closed to new votes

Good afternoon all!

I’m excited to announce the details for our annual Chessington meet! This meet has always been a fun day out to a relaxing park, it will also give us a chance to try out the new Gruffalo ride.

As always, the date of the meet is voted by you, but we have set the provisional date to Saturday 22nd April. You will have 2 weeks to place your votes, with polls closing on Tuesday 28th February. Due to Easter/other commitments there isn't much choice for this weekend, which is why we are giving plenty of notice.

The plan for the day is as follows:

9:30-10:00 - Meet outside Hocus Pocus Hall opposite the entrance by the green.

10:00 – Park gates will open and we will enter the park, working our way around the rides in whichever order people decide. If you miss this time due to transport/general lateness you can contact either myself or Paige and we will arrange to meet you.

13:00-14:00 – We will stop for some lunch where you can go and eat where you like, we will arrange to meet up again at 14:00 for the 2nd half of the day and the official group photo (yes, we will remember this time ;))

14:00-17:00 The park closes at 5PM on this day so we will continue riding the rest of the attractions until park closes.

17:00 – We will be having a meal at the Monkey Puzzle nearby, this has been a firm favourite with everyone on previous meets and we will be looking to continue this tradition.

Not everyone will want to do the same rides as everyone else, so please can we ask if there’s a ride you do not wish to go on that you patiently wait for the rest of the group whilst they ride. If you are coming later in the day then please do let myself or Paige know so we can arrange to find you when you arrive.

If you are wanting to attend the meet, please post below and make sure you vote for all the dates you can attend. Also if you are bringing a friend, please state their name so we know who they are on the day.

See you in April! :)

Attending:

• Alexander
  • BaronC 
  • Cian
  • Doc
  • Han30
  • Jamesthemanthemyth
  • J.S217
  • Marc
  • Martin.C 
  • Martin Doyle
  • Matt Creek
  • Mattgwise
  • Mermite
  • MilesK (Maybe)
  • Mitchada04
  • Mrmonkey
  • Mr Fish
  • Paige
  • Roodie 
  • Ryan
  • Stuntman707
  • TallGuyDom
  • TerrorTomb
  • Weronika

• Ryan pinned this topic

I might be able to make this, but would only be able to stay for the evening meal if it is on the Saturday (I put my name under "no" because at the time, Sunday had more votes).

On that note can you change my vote to Saturday?

EDIT: Scrap that, I just found out I cannot make Saturday.

Edited by 'Airtime Falcon'

I will definitely be attending the meet and the meal :D

21 hours ago, Stuntman707 said:

Go on then, I'll go! I've not been to Chessington yet. I'll go for the meal too. :)

I look forward to pointing out my destroyed childhood memories to you. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • paige unpinned this topic