Phones on Park

ThemeParkCrafter

Question

This might sound like a stupid question but tomorrow I am going to Thorpe with a friend and therefore won't have a parent to hold my bag/ phone. This means that I will have to hold my bag at all times in the park. However, on some rides like inferno and Colossus, there isn't any bag drop. What would you recommend I do with my phone (and bag) when I do rides because I really don't want my phone to be stolen? 

11 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, TheSwarm2001 said:

I think he means there is no bag hold with the wristband so your bag is safe compared to say Colossus where you just leave it on some shelves

Stealth, The Swarm & X all run on a wristband system. 

If you are worried about the risk of leaving your bags in the station, lockers are provided for a surcharge. 

If there's something I really don't want to leave on the station, I'll put it in a zipped pocket, but I'd check multiple times that it is definately zipped up! If you do lose something on a ride it will bring it to a halt and you will have to endure a station full of very annoyed guests while the engineer's called out. Someone once lost their purse on Colossus (Much to my annoyance) and I've seen a phone completely destroyed on Vortex. :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, ThemeParkCrafter said:

This might sound like a stupid question but tomorrow I am going to Thorpe with a friend and therefore won't have a parent to hold my bag/ phone. This means that I will have to hold my bag at all times in the park. However, on some rides like inferno and Colossus, there isn't any bag drop. What would you recommend I do with my phone (and bag) when I do rides because I really don't want my phone to be stolen? 

Inferno and Colossus do have bag drops... I can't actually think of a ride that doesn't have one (other than rides you can take bags on). But yes otherwise you can use lockers.

18 hours ago, Ryan said:

Inferno and Colossus do have bag drops... I can't actually think of a ride that doesn't have one (other than rides you can take bags on). But yes otherwise you can use lockers.

I think he means there is no bag hold with the wristband so your bag is safe compared to say Colossus where you just leave it on some shelves

15 minutes ago, TheSwarm2001 said:

Ohhhh! I've been leaving my bags in them for years and never had anything stolen tbh.