15 members have voted

1. 1. Which dates can you attend?

• Saturday 20th May
    • Sunday 21st May
    • Saturday 27th May
    • Sunday 28th May

This poll is closed to new votes

Good afternoon all!

I’m excited to announce the details for our Legoland meet! 

As always, the date of the meet is voted by you, but we have set the provisional date to Saturday 20th May. You will have 1 week to place your votes, with polls closing on Tuesday 18th April at 19:00.

The plan for the day is as follows:

9:30-10:00 - Meet by the Lego Dinosaur at the entrance plaza

10:00 – Park gates will open and we will enter the park, working our way around the rides in whichever order people decide. If you miss this time due to transport/general lateness you can contact me and we will arrange to meet you.

13:00-14:00 – We will stop for some lunch where you can go and eat where you like, we will arrange to meet up again at 14:00 for the 2nd half of the day and the official group photo

14:00-18:00 The park closes at 6PM on this day so we will continue riding the rest of the attractions until park closes.

Not everyone will want to do the same rides as everyone else, so please can we ask if there’s a ride you do not wish to go on that you patiently wait for the rest of the group whilst they ride. If you are coming later in the day then please do let me know so we can arrange to find you when you arrive.

If you are wanting to attend the meet, please post below and make sure you vote for all the dates you can attend. Also if you are bringing a friend, please state their name so we know who they are on the day.

See you on Saturday 27th May! :)

Attending:

• BaronC 
  • Han30 (Maybe)
  • Josh3103 (Maybe)
  • Marc
  • Mitchada04 
  • Mrmonkey
  • Mr Fish
  • Ryan
  • Stuntman707

55 minutes ago, Mitchada04 said:

Do you mean 20th May? :P Cos my last exam is the 23rd and I'm pretty sure that ain't a Sunday... ;) but yeah, I should be around that weekend as I only have one exam left by that point. Maybe from me!

ughhhhhhhhh this is why I don't try and plan 4 different things in half an hour :lol: 

I've reset the votes!

• Ryan pinned this topic
12 minutes ago, BaronC. said:

I've voted for Saturdays but I can't do Sundays.

Do we know the exact date when Ninjago is planned to open yet?  Last I heard it was opening "in May", but if it's opening after the 20th and before the 27th then I would much prefer the 27th for obvious reasons.

I think I read that it's meant to be opening "late May" which....could be June :lol:

Can you pop me down as a maybe for this meet cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ryan unpinned this topic