15 members have voted

1. 1. Which dates can you attend?

• Saturday 20th May
    • Sunday 21st May
    • Saturday 27th May
    • Sunday 28th May

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, terrortomb said:

Is there any word of a meal after the park? 

Due to the expected busyness of the park that day and their car park being an absolute nightmare to get out of, we will not be doing an official meal after park closes :) 

I'm a defo... two things?

Does anyone have any vouchers or know any good deals?.... I'd rather not pay full price.. especially if its a rammed day and we only get on 2 or 3 rides lol.

Secondly - I'd be coming by train, would anyone be able to pick me up from Windsor station (or another convenient station) - as apparently the buses are a nightmare! 

Thank muchley 

On 17 May 2017 at 11:30 PM, mrmonkey said:

I'm a defo... two things?

Does anyone have any vouchers or know any good deals?.... I'd rather not pay full price.. especially if its a rammed day and we only get on 2 or 3 rides lol.

Secondly - I'd be coming by train, would anyone be able to pick me up from Windsor station (or another convenient station) - as apparently the buses are a nightmare! 

Thank muchley 

I've sent you a message B)

• 2 weeks later...

so glad that there's no real footage of me screaming my head off after that drop on pirate's falls lol 

thanks for a nice meet to those who came, I decided very last minute to pop along and I'm glad I did! there were a few bumps throughout the day *points at ryan who didn't turn up until midday* however a lovely time was still had with our small group! 

we look forward to seeing those who'll be coming to the towers meet in a few weeks, and dont forget that the ministry of sound meet is coming up in july too!

It was a great first time to the park for me! We were so lucky with the crowds. I think a lot of people (with families) probably predicted it would be  busy and stayed away, along with the forecast of thunder (which they got wrong) and the recent terrorist attack - all added the place being 'moderately' quite... but it was far from dead.... just the perfect amount of people really! 

• Ryan unpinned this topic