TPM Heads oop North Saturday 17th-Sunday 18th June 2017

paige

Have Your Say!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like to go? **CLOSED**

• Alton Towers Both Days
    • Alton Towers Saturday, Drayton Manor Sunday
  2. 2. Would you like to visit the waterpark on the Saturday?

• Yeah sure why not
    • No thank you

thank you to everyone who came this weekend, even though it was horrifically warm!! 

I think that a special thanks is in order to ryan. all I did for this meet was write up the initial post and start the thread, since then I have taken a bit of a step back from organising to focus on my exams so ryan completely stepped up and totally organised the legoland meet and also went about sorting rooms, transport and the cash involved for everyone who needed it in this meet. if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have had a bed to sleep in and I for one appreciate all that he's managed to do for the past couple of months! 

our next meet is in just over a month for minster of sound. if you're over 18 and attend the MoS even itself, don't forget to book your ticket as soon as possible and let myself or ryan know if you would like help with booking a room. just please make sure you bring some factor 50 and a lot of water... my umbrella can only provide shade for so many people at a time (ha ha haha) 

I hope everyone manages to stay cool as the coming week is supposed to be even more scorching, see you in july! 

IMG_7785.JPG

IMG_7781.JPG

so as those of you who know me will know, I am normally running around with my phone in my hand taking photos of everything, the weekend was no exception really. I've mashed together a little montage of the clips I have because I think it would be nice for those who went to look back on, also I think alton towers is a really, reeeaaally pretty park so had to showcase some nice shots of the towers in there. I know it looks like we only went on three rides lol and some of the clips are quite shaky but its hard to hold a camera steady with a limp and I felt a bit iffy for some of the time but I TRIED OK GUYS 

enjoy (you will more than likely have to be on a desktop to watch this because copyright stuffs) 

• Ryan unpinned this topic