Idiots break in to Thorpe Park

ste193

www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/thorpe-park-firefighters-called-rollercoaster-12906683

I can't beleive the stupidity of these idiots what on earth possesses someone to break into Thorpe Park and attempt to climb a 205ft roller coaster!

I hope the park take serious action against them. Its one thing to break into the park let alone to try and climb one of the uks tallest roller coasters.

Think of the PR fallout and further damage to there reputation if they had fallen.

Thorpe Park have long known the issues with the fence at monks walk with a number of regular fence junpers but havent fixed the fence to stop them. 

All the guests the next day would have had there days ruined as I doubt the park would either open or have areas closed as a result 

Yup can you imagine the headlines if one of the idiots had fallen and seriously hurt themselves or worse - what possess someone to scale a fence to enter an empty theme park and then climb 200 odd feet up a rollercoaster?!  The park would have got the blame for it in the media and no doubt The Smiler incident would be dragged up again - some people are a special kind of stupid

• Marc locked this topic