Best Water Ride - Thorpe Park

Garyy

Which is your favourite water ride?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite water ride?

• Tidal Wave
    • Loggers Leap
    • Depth Charge
    • Ribena Rumba Rapids

• 4 months later...

I think it's obvious that Tidal Wave is going to win this, it's the highest and wettest afterall! :P

So?Most people I know prefer Loggers, overall its more fun, great to ride with friends, longer than Tidal, and still gets you wet. Tidal Wave is mainly good for getting you wet. Its main good things are WWTP and its theming and atmosphere. But for ride experience its Loggers for me. And its not so obvious, its only winning by 4.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

With a nice long ride, one drop in the dark and then a great double drop with some nice airtime it has to be Loggers Leap for me. Plus when I was a lot younger the 'clunk-clunk' sound of the anti-rollback devices moving into place behind the boat, on the final hill, used to really scare me. Possibly more than the drop itself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tidal Wave looks like an exciting thing, but the problem is that it's just too cold for the days that aren't scorchingly hot: I've never had the chance to go on it, as the weather's often not good for it, then, when it's sunny, the queue closes because it's too big. I really want to go sometime though, as it is one of the main features of Amity Cove and looks nicely themed! IT'S THE ONLY RIDE AT THORPE PARK TAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ON :/

Your missing out there one of the best water rides I've been on truely amazing , the wettest rude I've been on I've been on tidal wave even in the rain and when really cold and well worth it and jump into the heat booth and steam it off Hope you get a nice day for it soon

• 2 weeks later...