Tulley's Shocktober Fest Scream Park

Quorn

7 minutes ago, Jack said:

What day are you going then? If you're going before the 6th please do a review or write up or something so I know what my priorities should be!

I'm going on preview night so I'll make sure to write something up (as I always do).

Though obviously things can change from Preview Night!

Coven last year for example was kinda terrible on preview night, though on my later run through the actors really found their feet compared to its opening night.

I'm so hyped though, I actually bought tickets back last Christmas :lol::lol: (please don't judge me)

6 minutes ago, Jack said:

Tulleys should announce a full lineup soon as Thorpe and towers both have now 

They have announced everything though?

The only thing they haven't told us is much of a description on the mazes, though they have announced the full lineup.

I really think some things are best left secrets though, so Tulleys current approach of not spilling much beans on VIXI is just making me more intrigued on whats gonna happen in the new attraction. Anyway we pretty much know what's gonna happen at Tulleys this year.

7 minutes ago, JoshuaA said:

They have announced everything though?

The only thing they haven't told us is much of a description on the mazes, though they have announced the full lineup.

I really think some things are best left secrets though, so Tulleys current approach of not spilling much beans on VIXI is just making me more intrigued on whats gonna happen in the new attraction. Anyway we pretty much know what's gonna happen at Tulleys this year.

Sorry yes I know the lineup has been made public, but they haven't officially announced it! As I still think there are a few things that need updating from what I know

Oh yeah and the other descriptions have been updated too, Twisted Clowns will still have the gimmicky 3D. The Cellar also hints towards another creature being featured in the maze, not sure if it's the same description as last year. Also believe this to be a new image for VIXI that I don't remember seeing in the Hellements gallery last year:image.thumb.png.3680ff3b58dccc7bab9221659ead3793.png

So I guess this will probably be a few changes to Hellements- which to be fair I was expecting the hooded element to return anyway, so I'm not too disappointed.

Yes a ground up maze to replace Hellements would be better, but I think Hellements with the right changes could actually be a pretty good attraction.

I do think Coven and Chop Shop will shine this year, as both with a few changes could be absolutely brilliant.

I think Twisted Clown's 3D really depends on how they pull it off.

If its a full 3D experience, then I think it might flow better than the abrupt 3D section at the end last year..

I'm so hyped for Preview Night in a few weeks!

Though the Funfair rides from my memory don't open on Preview Night anyway so it makes sense that there not up.

I'm still intrigued to see if they do the yearly "world record" thing on preview night this year as they usually do a world record of some sort..

Like 2015's Zombie Conga Line, or 2016's Witches record, I hope they do something like this again as its a really nice way to open the event.

Just now, JoshuaA said:

How's construction going? I would pop down the road to go and check though I'm so lazy :lol:

Anyway only a week Saturday before Tulleys begins, the hype is on!

Everything is pretty much ready apart from the travelling sim, flats, few food stalls and the tractors need connecting to the trailers for the hayride. The staff are so sick at tulleys, they took me for my own personal little tour around the farm and got to see behind the scenes on vixi and colony, and even got to walk the route of the hayride which took a good 25 minutes, it was bloody amazing!!!

1 hour ago, JoshuaA said:

I'll try my best to keep my preview night review spoiler free, though for those who want to get spoiled I'll probably some put some of it in spoiler tags.

Put in all the spoilers, it's only ever me and you consistantly in this thread so not too many others should see it anyway!