TPM Fright Nights Meet 2017 - Don't Dead Open Inside

Ryan

On 13 September 2017 at 0:02 PM, jessica2 said:

I'm a maybe :) not been to a meet before but would like to go. 

Come along!  If you are free and can make it you will have a great time - it can be nerve wracking going to your first meet but you'll feel like part of the group in no time - it's one of the best things I did and have met lots of lovely people from here

On 13/09/2017 at 0:02 PM, jessica2 said:

I'm a maybe :) not been to a meet before but would like to go. 

As Han30 has said defo come just need to get over that initial nerve wracking hurdle.

I only started out this year back in March and already feel a regular member of the group having now been on 4 meets this year and getting to know a fair number of the crew quite well. 

I wish I'd had the bottle to meet up sooner and regret not doing. 

On 16/09/2017 at 12:10 AM, Mattgwise said:

As Han30 has said defo come just need to get over that initial nerve wracking hurdle.

I only started out this year back in March and already feel a regular member of the group having now been on 4 meets this year and getting to know a fair number of the crew quite well. 

I wish I'd had the bottle to meet up sooner and regret not doing. 

On 15/09/2017 at 10:36 PM, Han30 said:

Come along!  If you are free and can make it you will have a great time - it can be nerve wracking going to your first meet but you'll feel like part of the group in no time - it's one of the best things I did and have met lots of lovely people from here

Thanks guys :) if I'm free I'll defo come along! If not this meet then another one in future.

• 2 weeks later...

Meant to post this much sooner!

Just wanted to thank Ryan for organising this meet and ensuring it went smoothly, and to say how much I enjoyed it :D It was nice that the group pretty much stayed together the whole day/evening too :) Think it's the first FN meet where we haven't split off at all later on in the day!

Big Top was so disorientating :o And Platform 15 is much better this year! Even with Mr Fish randomly walking sideways in the tunnel :lol: 

Walking Dead mazes seemed a bit meh. Living Nightmare is nicely themed though! Sanctum was more amusing than scary - oh and apparently I looked "Very tasty" or something along those lines! 

A few of us managed to get the final viewing of the day of Final Cut too, which was interesting with the special treatment we got :P 

Looking forward to the Christmas meet! ^_^ 

• paige unpinned this topic