BaronC.

New for 2018

Wouldnt get your hopes up about CCR ever returning, im pretty sure all of the 90% of track has been taken up now, along with that the trains which have sat there for 4 years or so now would probably take a lot of work to get going again. 

34 minutes ago, Marc said:

Wouldnt get your hopes up about CCR ever returning, I'm pretty sure all of the 90% of track has been taken up now, along with that the trains which have sat there for 4 years or so now would probably take a lot of work to get going again. 

Yep I agree can't see it coming back.  Only the section between the crossings remain and behind Lumber Jump its been all turfed over. 

Yeah the 4 trains have been stationary and to my knowledge only 1 works and that one cant run a service and shouldn't work due to age

be cheaper to start from scratch. though at the current moment the space is used better as the horror maze than the train ride

plus the fact they kind of built a house on the trackbed for platform 15

The CCR problem is it's a custom gauge. So to put down new track would cost a fortune. Also no one will buy the trains off them even if they did work because the gauge isn't a standard. I suspect it's a matter of it would cost a lot to get rid of them so might as well leave them there until the space is needed.

I can't see Canada Creek Railway returning anytime soon unfortunately.

As others have mentioned much of the track has now been removed and the locomotives will probably require a lot of work to restore them to working order again. 

Whats more, much of the space the trains once circuited cannot be used Platform 15 and the kids flats occupy a large swathe of this space now. Even the station is now used for Tug's queue line as a fact. 

Cannot see them demolishing the existing/remaining structures until they need to. I guess the fate of Loggers could conclude this.